Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i quite like poco laucher.. u can long press apps to straightwaway do setting.. like off nortification etc.. this is something miui dun have.. i want to use poco launcher but i need to redo my home screen:(

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't game, the k20 non pro is actually excellent value. Qoo10 about 430 bucks got the 128 gig version.
Amoled screen, triple camera, headphone jack for 400 ish is value gao gap. If only they had ois, I don't mind 50 bucks more and this would be a truly good phone.

yes definately for another $100 i got the k2 pro 256gb/8gb:D.. for Mi9T if 128gb drop below 400 i might get for my mum.

Actually i quite like the new led nortification... cause u can see it from far far far away..lol.. else u need come close and see the top of screen

Last edited:

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya I remember a bro was arguing with me on the potential of having a pop up camera vs a fall for potential damage. Please own up as I too lazy to go search the thread but u don’t I will do that and post it big big her.

The evidence posted in the article by bro yuripa.

pH40uSD.jpg

https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_9t-review-1950.php

GSM arena review is out for the xiaomi mi 9t.

Looks like we have a winner here.

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using k20 pro for the past week. And I think I managed to find the best tempered glass.. It cover 0.5mm on the sides VS some is 1mm. Very happy with this phone.. Battery can get close 10 hrs SOT.

Reavl

Reaction score
Using k20 pro for the past week. And I think I managed to find the best tempered glass.. It cover 0.5mm on the sides VS some is 1mm. Very happy with this phone.. Battery can get close 10 hrs SOT.

Can share where and price, does it fit most of the casing?

anizee

Reaction score
Ya can share the link? See which tempered glass you use, haven't found a really good one yet

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score

Will it form a "halo" on the edges?

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya I remember a bro was arguing with me on the potential of having a pop up camera vs a fall for potential damage. Please own up as I too lazy to go search the thread but u don’t I will do that and post it big big her.

pH40uSD.jpg

What's there to argue?

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

pH40uSD.jpg

dont drop ur bloody phone when using front camera lor

if u keep dropping phone u shldnt be using it in the first place :s22::s22::s22::s22:

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha i like your thinking then the world will not have accident and a lot of couples will not have babies if not for accident too lol haha

dont drop ur bloody phone when using front camera lor

if u keep dropping phone u shldnt be using it in the first place :s22::s22::s22::s22:

gong318

Reaction score

hi Da ge can compare to op7pro MA?

btw is the charger provided 27w?

also buy from where? thanks

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha i like your thinking then the world will not have accident and a lot of couples will not have babies if not for accident too lol haha

mai have babies go vasectomy or mai have sex so easy

u comparing apples to orange doesnt make sense

if so worry abt the moving part either dont buy it or just refrain from taking selfie lor n how many ppl will drop their phone when using the pop up camera?

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
So you are saying it for anyone just by accidentally dropping their phone and gotten their screen cracked they are also not suitable and not fit to use a phone becos as you said how many ppl use phone will drop?

Or are you saying in other words if they drop the phone and the screen crack they deserve it cos how many ppl use phone will drop?

mai have babies go vasectomy or mai have sex so easy

u comparing apples to orange doesnt make sense

if so worry abt the moving part either dont buy it or just refrain from taking selfie lor n how many ppl will drop their phone when using the pop up camera?

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score

pH40uSD.jpg
How old are you? 12?

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you are saying it for anyone just by accidentally dropping their phone and gotten their screen cracked they are also not suitable and not fit to use a phone becos as you said how many ppl use phone will drop?

Or are you saying in other words if they drop the phone and the screen crack they deserve it cos how many ppl use phone will drop?

u drop ur phone screen crack can blame who?

if u dont like moving parts dont need to justify n come here say u argue with ppl got a need to come n taunt back the person who u argue with?

theres no need to jjww u wan can go edmw there n jjww with ppl

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.