Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every day ard 10hrs, need to commit 6days and at least 1weekend and available for night shift. Their recruitment team very hype now. Drive cause got freedom, but if you join, you become their drivers, no more cherry picking, no more cancellation. The good thing is that you still doing the same thing, driving your Jin satki car to transport strangers, but now with a fixed pay and working company benefits.

Can I choose the working hours like from 5pm onwards?:o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For all PHD wannabe, welcome, you can have expected earnings up to $12k monthly gross income!!

I think lots will just look at $12k only, but most more careful n smarter ones will also look at the FINE-PRINT: EXPECTED=can be but not guaranteed, UP TO=able to hit,but in real it's much lower, GROSS INCOME=everything, including all incentives inside and BEFORE deducting any expenses.

Let's work it out: I will be using Go Jek MWE 90trips for this; why cause MWE is guaranteed amount, n base on law of averages on rides, it's like 30mins/trip, so 90trips estimate d to be 45hrs, compare to a regular job expected weekly working of 44hrs.

$1555 weekly gross - 20% fees=$1244
$1244 - rental 78*7(546)=$698
$698 - Fuel 18*7(126)=$572
$572 - Misc(season parking 28+cashcard $120 for erp+outside parking). = $424
So $424*4= $1696 net income (no CPF, no MC, no leave). Base on go jek fleet rental, it now 88-93 daily for Prius+ Hybrid and Honda Freed Hybrid..(+$5 for cdw)

You are better off even with a $1.5k job, after employee cpf will hit ard 1.6k with MC coverage + off days+leave+13th month AWS+Bonus somemore now got the workforce payout vif your wages is too low, up to ard $2k. That's the reason why most Bros telling you all get a job, dun jump into PHD, unless it's your only option(or you really love to drive n want nothing more than sitting in your car for 8-14hr daily,lol). Especially the young ones <30, when you want to settle down and marry, you dun even hv the cpf to make the HDB purchase.

Drive taxi got chance or not?:o

Brovale

Reaction score
Drive taxi got chance or not?:o
You be the judge, during it's peak they hv ard 30k taxi otr, now left with 21k. Rental $120 n abv, cause back then all new cars. Now got different packages, standard $138 for newer cars, 78-98 for older than 4yrs taxi, now even hv PT daily rental 8am-5pm($45), and recently they also offering Hyundai i40, 4yrs old car for 68-78,with 20% fees on your fares, just like phv. Another company premier,they offering $109 for daily rental, comes with a $300 monthly rental rebate(no minimum trips).

Advantage about driving taxi, is that you can pick up roadside hailers, another thing that having meter rate, as long as you hv riders on board, you are paid for the time spent for the journey. Some drivers share with me, as long as you can do 15trips ard 8hrs daily, you can bring bread home for family liao, for Diesel+taxi depot special rate, they paying $20-$25 only.

$78+$20=$98
15trips usually 150-200. But this is based on cheaper rental old taxi, they say just drive, dun cherry pick, everyday(sometime need longer hrs) still can clock 200-300 on weekdays, and weekend Fri n sat can 300-500.

Last edited:

rewired

Reaction score
You can search their Facebook bro..

qcE4ivfl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
now i am considering the old honda freed. 2009 model. also renew coe. at around 36k for 5 yrs coe. anyone got review on this car? how is the fc?

taxiphv

Reaction score
What phones are you all using to drive PHV?

Is a big screen phone like Mi Max 3 good for phv driving?

Or, will a faster chip like Pocophone help you get more phv pings?

My focus is on the phv apps and GPS.

Considering Mi Max 3, Pocophone, Mi 9 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X and P30 Pro.

Thank you.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Considering Mi Max 3, Pocophone, Mi 9 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X and P30 Pro.

Thank you.

iphone is e best

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score

Thank you.

Personally preference,
IPhone 6s Plus size... for GPS...
I place it in the middle of dashboard, left of me

Some Drivers place it on the right side, which I don’t like because I can’t see the traffic ahead well.

Don’t know if faster phone gets more ping... waiting for others expert on this

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

I don't like iphone.

Why do you use Apple for Grab? Any specific reason? I thought Grab have Android app too?

use iphone, ping different from android one.

jin piang

plus the interface on iphone, very buttery smooth

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

taxiphv

Reaction score
I have a MPV, left a year of installment to pay.

I don't know to convert it to drive PHV, sell it, or rent a hybrid saloon with better FC. Or, drive taxi.

Any one doing 6 seater phv? How is it?

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a MPV, left a year of installment to pay.

I don't know to convert it to drive PHV, sell it, or rent a hybrid saloon with better FC. Or, drive taxi.

Any one doing 6 seater phv? How is it?

Wow you so rich can afford a mvp?:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.