[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just used up 5 free passes to raid Groudon.

I think as long as the Raikou event is still active anywhere, the 5 passes will be awarded. Now USA still got until 10am before their Raikou event over, for the gmt - 7 zone.
I using the 5 free raid passes to raid Raikou again. Got myself extra 3 more shiny. :love:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure or not, I just tried Hawaii, don't have 5 free raid pass.

Cause you need to activate first in Singapore... as it is Sunday. Go to an ongoing raid in Singapore, activate the 1st raid pass. Then go Hawaii.

Do not spin Singapore gym though.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ending with 4 extra shiny raikou from Hawaii raid!

Officially done. Not spending extra coins. Need to save up for that beautiful shiny suicune.:s12::s12:

zensushi

Reaction score
Guys, if u managed to read this now, try to raid 5 times before the usa Raikou raid hours are over. There seems to be 5 passes for us too in this time zone, though no Raikou of course. Can use it whatever u want, like Groudon or other tiers.

Thanks for sharing! Wouldn't have gone out to raid so early otherwise. Such a hot day... :eek: :o

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Cause you need to activate first in Singapore... as it is Sunday. Go to an ongoing raid in Singapore, activate the 1st raid pass. Then go Hawaii.

So we need to wake up like 6am join the first raid and watch 2 hours cooling time before can fly to Hawaii?

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hawaii no more aldy?
Now Hawaii night time aldy.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So we need to wake up like 6am join the first raid and watch 2 hours cooling time before can fly to Hawaii?

Not like this. If u notice, u can just gain a free pass at a gym that either has a raid boss, or the egg prior to that. The pass is given without needing to spin the gym. And in the case of egg, just need to tap to see the egg for similar results. Cool down is not activated for free passes gained without spinning pokestop or gym pokestop.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now I trying to reset my pokemon catch streak to start on Tuesday. Means tomorrow cannot catch a single pokemon liao. :o

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Not like this. If u notice, u can just gain a free pass at a gym that either has a raid boss, or the egg prior to that. The pass is given without needing to spin the gym. And in the case of egg, just need to tap to see the egg for similar results. Cool down is not activated for free passes gained without spinning pokestop or gym pokestop.

Thanks by the time I saw the first post I had raided and was worried about cooling down time so just stick to Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.