Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you see the recent allocation. It's all given to max close friends or personal friends.
Or friends of max personal friends

Max also scare to sell to random buyers. Later kena flipped outside and Rolex might say why they never screen their customers.

But then again. U wanna sell me. You cannot control what I do with it since I am already the owner.

Hard to explain la. Pwp best. No need write story. No need to explain or kena f from random outsiders when I need to sell it.
No obligation.

Don't buy Rolex lor. So difficult meh

Oh. Then that makes it no diff from other ADs.

U should be glad ppl find it difficult not to buy Rolex after all u have made/are making some $ out of that. Lol

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you see the recent allocation. It's all given to max close friends or personal friends.
Or friends of max personal friends

Max also scare to sell to random buyers. Later kena flipped outside and Rolex might say why they never screen their customers.

But then again. U wanna sell me. You cannot control what I do with it since I am already the owner.

Hard to explain la. Pwp best. No need write story. No need to explain or kena f from random outsiders when I need to sell it.
No obligation.

Don't buy Rolex lor. So difficult meh

Your last line... A bit hard lah. You know people still like to go for things which are hard to get. Haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your last line... A bit hard lah. You know people still like to go for things which are hard to get. Haha

for me. i only have 1 explorer 2 now
i have other brands like JLC, IWC, Blancpain, AP, Sinn, Seiko
depends how you wanna look at it.
value retention then probably rolex is the best.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh. Then that makes it no diff from other ADs.

U should be glad ppl find it difficult not to buy Rolex after all u have made/are making some $ out of that. Lol

yea, they also operate PWP. with PWP, their other rolex will die.
now as long long is 36mm or 41mm datejust steel, also no discount.
even the Oyster Perp.

damn jialat.

Plikhz

Reaction score
Would like to offer an alternate view. There is near zero chance getting similar watches from all other ADs. Where those watches are going to? Nobody knows. VVIPs? Deep networks of grey dealers? Almost like am old boys club thing..

At least KKH still offers a chance. I frankly don’t see it as PLP but genuine praise if indeed KHH sells me a watch at retail where no other ADs would bother.

And no, i am not their customer nor planning to be one.

Genuine praise and plp is distinctly different... There's no mistaking the former once you scroll through the posts...

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think other ADs way of doing things where normal people like u and I don't get a fair chance to purchase sports model more disgusting. Even if khh is 做戏,I give it to them. At least they bother to 做。u got see hourglass or emperor group even bother to patronize u? Haha

Ikr... It's really disgusting. Means that if don't plp to the extremes, there's zero chances of getting a watch from KHH...

gyvtvtgy

Reaction score
Group 1 ppl will plp just to get a sports model from AD.
Group 2 ppl will just buy from grey dealers, will laff at Group 1 for being so cheapo and plp to AD.
Group 3 will forever wear Casio and laff at Group 1 and 2, while investing his time and $$ in biz and property etc.- they will never understand why ppl spend so much on a watch. :s22:

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Y’all better time stamp properly hor.. the holy moment must be clearly stated..

34Xscju.jpg

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how mani there posting plp or hinting to teh shop dunch haf agenda ? jus look at how mani take teh platform as their daily blog and to indirectly hint by saying wat waiting patiently not expecting all tat nonsense..latest one ish post new born (next one ish gonna post triplets and hope to get birth year watch?) if notch ish post can drinks...ish juz no longer a platform to really see watches but to see speech and drama and hinting trying to getch certain shops attention

ish better in teh past where realli can see just beautiful posts of watches

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think other ADs way of doing things where normal people like u and I don't get a fair chance to purchase sports model more disgusting. Even if khh is 做戏,I give it to them. At least they bother to 做。u got see hourglass or emperor group even bother to patronize u? Haha
Cortina, Emperor and Hourglass don't need to patronise you.
they got a long list of big buyers. vvip clientele.

think of it, if everyone buy rolex sports. buy outside flip or what not.

their other brand dont need sell? all keep inventory? how to answer to brand owner.

so they took this chance to do PWP, that's the only way to do their business.
this entire rolex shortage or rather PWP thing is started by the consumer, not the business.

last time, rolex sports, diao du one. sub date? 15% ai mai? because it's readily available.
daytona 12% take go.

because of the ceramic daytona, super super popular, AD learnt that people are willing to pay premium to get their hands on it. the AD caught the fever, jump on the opportunity to make more money.

eventually, rolex sent a memo to stop selling at premium, AD not stupid, keep stock lor. i sell to VVIP who support me by buying other brands, i give rolex as incentive.

so end up, premium market head to where? grey dealers. AD wanna move premium also move to grey la, move to you meh, who are you? sell you got benefit bo?

you can continue to make noise, complain about AD etc etc. Think in the AD shoes, if you're the AD, would you take the opportunity to make more money since consumers are willing?

it's a business after all, profit counts. consumers are the ones that sabo, especially the rich.

i hope this is simple enough for all to understand.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Group 1 ppl will plp just to get a sports model from AD.
Group 2 ppl will just buy from grey dealers, will laff at Group 1 for being so cheapo and plp to AD.
Group 3 will forever wear Casio and laff at Group 1 and 2, while investing his time and $$ in biz and property etc.- they will never understand why ppl spend so much on a watch. :s22:

group 3 should never be there. because they don't know watches. not their thing.
if group 3 know watches, they will be group 2 already cause they have the cash

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree with u profits matter to AD. I completely understand the biz model ah. The other brands they can't sell that's their problem too ma, as a business should know how to manage inventory wat.

But the point is not abt whether the other ADs are right or wrong. The point I am trying to make is even if KHH is putting on a show pretending to sell to non VIP, I applaud them for that as it is still better than the rest of the ADs which unfortunately too busy with vvips.

U mean put on a show no cost ah? All the time spent on Facebook entertain msgs and comments. Can u really blame people for trying their luck by plp or call them disgusting? Btw, I'm not a customer of KHH.

Cortina, Emperor and Hourglass don't need to patronise you.
they got a long list of big buyers. vvip clientele.

think of it, if everyone buy rolex sports. buy outside flip or what not.

their other brand dont need sell? all keep inventory? how to answer to brand owner.

so they took this chance to do PWP, that's the only way to do their business.
this entire rolex shortage or rather PWP thing is started by the consumer, not the business.

last time, rolex sports, diao du one. sub date? 15% ai mai? because it's readily available.
daytona 12% take go.

because of the ceramic daytona, super super popular, AD learnt that people are willing to pay premium to get their hands on it. the AD caught the fever, jump on the opportunity to make more money.

eventually, rolex sent a memo to stop selling at premium, AD not stupid, keep stock lor. i sell to VVIP who support me by buying other brands, i give rolex as incentive.

so end up, premium market head to where? grey dealers. AD wanna move premium also move to grey la, move to you meh, who are you? sell you got benefit bo?

it's a business after all, profit counts. consumers are the ones that sabo, especially the rich.

i hope this is simple enough for all to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.