Question about Malacca

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks, most probably mamak stalls as the 24 hr mcd is not in the town centre

if u are hatten, the nearest mamak i can think of is the one near novotel. open 24 hours. should be about 5-10 min walk from hatten. just last month, i was there for some food n drinks at 3+am, after a night out of drinks with some friends.

there should also be a 24 hr mamak near newton, not sure if they are still around.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u are hatten, the nearest mamak i can think of is the one near novotel. open 24 hours. should be about 5-10 min walk from hatten. just last month, i was there for some food n drinks at 3+am, after a night out of drinks with some friends.

there should also be a 24 hr mamak near newton, not sure if they are still around.

The mamak beside straits hotel you try before?:o is it good?:o

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The mamak beside straits hotel you try before?:o is it good?:o

its ok, just like most mamak.... the usual canai - telur, kosong, bawang; tosai; murtabak - ayam, daging, sardine; nasi goreng - ayam, usa, pattaya, daging; mee kuay teow bee hoon goreng, nasi campur... the usual mamak type of food and drinks...

they are selling all these at wee hours for like rm5? so cannot complain too much... :(

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its ok, just like most mamak.... the usual canai - telur, kosong, bawang; tosai; murtabak - ayam, daging, sardine; nasi goreng - ayam, usa, pattaya, daging; mee kuay teow bee hoon goreng, nasi campur... the usual mamak type of food and drinks...

they are selling all these at wee hours for like rm5? so cannot complain too much... :(

I always walked past them but never consider taking it. :o

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You step in Hatten hotel, the concierge will be on your left, walk in till you see the front desk on your right, then look left, should be a glass door there, go through the glass door, diagonal right you will see 7-11, besides 7-11 is a glass door, go through the glass door, you will see a small road, continue right besides 7-11, look on your left, till you see an alley, go in the alley, left side is a prata store. Mission accomplished. :o Total walking time less then 5mins.

babyrobo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any clean and affordable (cheap) that's convenient and near yummy food places? Any must trys? Haven't been to there in a long time

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ok thanks, will keep a lookout

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.