Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starkism

Reaction score
Isit just me or I cannot find rental rebate on grab incentive tab, isit they cancel the incentive liao?

kop2311987

Reaction score
Their marketing strategy, Diesel save on fuel.. but go-fleet partners one all high rental and need at least 6months contract. Checked with CSO, only those rental company posted on their blog is eligible for the $150rebate(there isn't any new partners). If renting from elsewhere, double check, is it rental company rebate? And make sure it stated that in your contract as $150. And also the agreement to void the contract is this rebate is unavailable/applicable from go-jek.

If you on a contract, check how much you need to compensate or try to find a takeover, and see how much for the transfer.(sure can hit one, just the matter, take how long- even on a bad day, you could at least hit 23ptsx6days=132pts)

I think there's cheaper one at grab rental, rent from them n drive for Go Jek lir, just that you will be missing out the rebate.

I see, u currently on gojek?

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
getting a new hyundai accent , installment each mth $900plus. under phv loan. traded in my fit.

sanchin

Reaction score
NEX is the worst pickup point, taxi block phv and phv block taxi pax wait driver and driver wait pax. Of all the times I reach there see many pax waiting for their drivers and my pax never be seen, cancel and move on duno why many drivers risk waiting there. camera enforcement

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
NEX is the worst pickup point, taxi block phv and phv block taxi pax wait driver and driver wait pax. Of all the times I reach there see many pax waiting for their drivers and my pax never be seen, cancel and move on duno why many drivers risk waiting there. camera enforcement

This area can avoid peak hour better avoid. Ever jam there during peak hour for 1hr.

The way they draw the bus lane there also speechless.....

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for places wif camera enforcement and cannot wait for long, i will just cancel and move on

my cr bullets many many

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
collected my tpg sim card

cannot afford to pay hp bills liao.

need free sim card

cham, phv bsl liao :(

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Brovale

Reaction score
Isit just me or I cannot find rental rebate on grab incentive tab, isit they cancel the incentive liao?
Should have la, no worries, the rebate is from grab, as long as your rental company stay on as grab fleet partners.

Dun think they will remove the rebate atm, Go-jek just extended their $150 rebate till September.

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Just drive pass a accident phv lancer at sims ave

Infront totally gone even front tyre gone.

Good luck to the driver.

#phvaccidentprone
#phvsomanyaccident

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.