Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

jannworld

Reaction score
How to activate the ultimate skydive shot??

it's a header right? u need to have the ball in the air to use it. get ur basa into the box, either have someone to cross to him or do a self pass (tap twice on ur basa when he is in box).

There are 2 kinds of air shots - header (high ball), volley (low ball). its rng to get either a header or volley (anyway ur basa has both header and volley)

sk1des

Reaction score
actually he does run into the box if you put him at the apex of your att mid role.

i run 3-1-3-3 and the att mid position in the mid always run into the box.

Oh he will definitely run into the box, but not as fast and not as often as a FWD. For a player with a passive and 2 S skills requiring you to be in the box, AM is not an ideal position. Especially when you are counter attacking from your own half, if you want to depend on your AM to score in the box that will take more time and more stamina to wait for him.

If he had a FWD position, he would be the most broken FWD in the game. Sadly Klab decided to hold him back by giving him AM only...

sk1des

Reaction score
How to activate the ultimate skydive shot??

He needs to receive a low pass in the box and you need to have Misaki on the field to activate the skill.
For Flash Raiju you need Hyuga and Misaki to be on the field with you.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh he will definitely run into the box, but not as fast and not as often as a FWD. For a player with a passive and 2 S skills requiring you to be in the box, AM is not an ideal position. Especially when you are counter attacking from your own half, if you want to depend on your AM to score in the box that will take more time and more stamina to wait for him.

If he had a FWD position, he would be the most broken FWD in the game. Sadly Klab decided to hold him back by giving him AM only...

in fact i mentioned this way early in this thread before.

in the manga tsubasa can and have played almost everywhere on the pitch yet in ctdt he is forever an att mid only.

even misaki has def mid, shingo has def mid, att mid and fw, misugi every position except gk, diaz has att mid and fw, pierre has df, def mid and att mid.

sk1des

Reaction score
in fact i mentioned this way early in this thread before.

in the manga tsubasa can and have played almost everywhere on the pitch yet in ctdt he is forever an att mid only.

even misaki has def mid, shingo has def mid, att mid and fw, misugi every position except gk, diaz has att mid and fw, pierre has df, def mid and att mid.

Yes, not happy about that part of klab. Red Tsubasa should at least be the 1st Tsubasa with a fwd role this time especially with that passive/skill set since Red JP is the weakest in that area. They only have WC Hyuga which isn't that good in todays meta. His passive is not as good as FBS.
Besides him, gacha Kazuo which is only quite decent... WC Masao which is very limited/hard to find and gacha/WC Nitta with shitty low momentum shot. There is WC Aoi but he is better suited for AM/DM role.

At least Green JP has new WC FBS Hyuga or Stormy. 1 great fwd.
Blue JP have great fwds, no need to discuss about them.

jannworld

Reaction score
Yes, not happy about that part of klab. Red Tsubasa should at least be the 1st Tsubasa with a fwd role this time especially with that passive/skill set since Red JP is the weakest in that area. They only have WC Hyuga which isn't that good in todays meta. His passive is not as good as FBS.
Besides him, gacha Kazuo which is only quite decent... WC Masao which is very limited/hard to find and gacha/WC Nitta with shitty low momentum shot. There is WC Aoi but he is better suited for AM/DM role.

At least Green JP has new WC FBS Hyuga or Stormy. 1 great fwd.
Blue JP have great fwds, no need to discuss about them.

yup red japan needs this basa coz they dun have good scoring fwds (unless you bring in non red japs with the 2-3 solidarity skills)

but for rainbow jap personally i still prefer the blue df basa coz more balanced and in that team does not rely on him to be the main scorer.

samba fan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He needs to receive a low pass in the box and you need to have Misaki on the field to activate the skill.
For Flash Raiju you need Hyuga and Misaki to be on the field with you.

I have Misaki on the field..
So is there any way to activate a low pass??

jannworld

Reaction score
I have Misaki on the field..
So is there any way to activate a low pass??

who to receive low ball? the red sdf basa or misaki?

if u are referring to misaki (hopefully u mean the red JY misaki with HA), just HA him and he can receive low ball.

if u are referring to the new red sdf basa, then no its rng to get low or high ball.

uncle78

Reaction score
Hi all SG_Club members, Gameslalala, Axeldmore, Ben and more

You may like to join us at our SG_Club discord: https://discord.gg/rAnKZS2

We have grown into a very strong club, abt 1/3 of our members are above 800k, more than 15 above 700k and the rest are actively improving.

Cya soon. Cheers

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lucky pull. the only df player i didnt have out of the 4 featured
3iVaT8u.jpg

de4dman

Reaction score
Club SGP Recruitment Campaign

We are a SG based club (+8 GMT). Level 25
Requirements:
- Min TP 700k
- can join with friends
- be active in daily farming/events/donations
- LINE for communication
- pls be friendly, respectful and non-provocative.

Kindly pm me or line me @de4dman
Cheers!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.