View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 03:09 PM   #7809
gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member

Not taking the ADs' side here, but in the retail business, especially in the traditional brick-and-mortar sort of distribution business that the ADs are in, the power dynamics between the brand and the distributor/retailer are usually very skewed in favour of the brand. I'm sure you can brush it off as, "not your problem"and that it's up to the ADs to manage it; which is exactly what they are doing now, they're managing the situation, whether it's increased demand for Rolex or high inventory for other brands, by focusing on a certain demographic. Is it the "right" thing to do ? I don't think so, but who am I to complain ? If I run a store, and you tell me that I can move my deadstock(which I was required to buy for fear of losing my distribution rights) by controlling the sales of my top sellers, of course I'm going to do that - it's money falling on my lap ! How does Hermes sell so many scarves and accessories ?

I don't have any issue with what KHH is doing either. More power to the owner. Unfortunately it tends to bring out the worst in people, especially in a society like ours'.
That's very true.
It's just business. You can don't buy from them or buy Rolex. A ton of brands out there.
But if you die die want Rolex. Play the game or pay up. Simple as that.

But it's annoying la. And they still think hashtag still works meh. Lol
It should be a community of sharing. Not plp.
Khh should start a fb page. And let all the cockster go share their stories
gaoxing84 is offline   Reply With Quote