Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

alex22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cimb 10k 12mth online drop to 1.85%pa
RHB 20k 24mth 2.18%pa status unknown though they still have the ad up at this time.

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore Life Endowment Plan

2.25% for 3 Year Term
2.38% for 5 Year Term

Guaranteed returns.

https://singlife.com/endowment/

Relatively new company so I guess they have to offer very competitive rates to capture market share. Competition is good for consumers. SSB yields really cannot make it as the months go by. :s13:

Confirm will have ignorant jokers ask "safe or not?". Just like they also asked Ah Neh or Ah Tiong banks safe or not? :vijayadmin:

Disclaimer: I am not a salesman. Just sharing straight forward, no gimmicks deal here. Share here if you have good deals (no complicated gimmicks) by banks or insurance companies.

haha yeah, sure got ppl ask if ah neh bank safe or not... lols
they hv to go do their own due diligence:s12:

ingen

Reaction score
Surprised no one mentioned the Etiqa Elastiq, 2.02% guaranteed for 3 years.

Interest credited daily, and functions like a bank account after 90 days waiting period. Can deposit up to 200k and withdraw amounts without penalty anytime after that. Don't require buying silly products and no salary crediting or card spend hurdles.

Using this as my warchest account until the market crash. No, I don't work for them. If anyone wants referral code you can PM me.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So disappointed with UOB. Past 4 years, for the fresh fund promo during the July-August period, they have the collectible NETS Flashpay cards. I thought this year Bi-centennial they will continue the trend .... sian 50%....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.