I don't scare pro just scare real epics.. Lol

Sent from JIAOWEI *呼吸水晶* using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya agreed... Don't choing first...
I don't scare pro just scare real epics.. Lol

Sent from JIAOWEI *呼吸水晶* using GAGT

now rank alot of trolls especially those who use rank to test heroes. always kena those who play heroes less than 10 times.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Really cannot play siol... Keep getting nob team keep lose win lose win mvp loss alot. waste time
:s22:
2-1-2 Team mates keep dying barely into 5 mins. Liability need to keep go over clear their lane after they die
Alot real epic now
Delete the game for now rest awhile then play

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really cannot play siol... Keep getting nob team keep lose win lose win mvp loss alot. waste time
:s22:
2-1-2 Team mates keep dying barely into 5 mins. Liability need to keep go over clear their lane after they die
Alot real epic now
Delete the game for now rest awhile then play

i see you 24/7 playing this game. deep down you really love this game.

melodyleft

Reaction score
Played with his mage for a few times. Have to say he’s really not bad, must be really upset with teammates are disappointing.

I started playing tanks because normally no one wants to pick tanks, then I realise that’s too much dependent luck. You really can’t do much when your teammates playlike ****, have zero map awareness or constantly die soloing.

Then I said **** it, switch to MM, don’t care about them, farm and carry. This gets me to legend II but hard to to further without reliable teammates.

I definitely can say he’s a reliable teammate for anyone who wants to climb rank together.

Any fighter/tank/ass players want to play together?

i see you 24/7 playing this game. deep down you really love this game.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Played with his mage for a few times. Have to say he’s really not bad, must be really upset with teammates are disappointing.

I started playing tanks because normally no one wants to pick tanks, then I realise that’s too much dependent luck. You really can’t do much when your teammates playlike ****, have zero map awareness or constantly die soloing.

Then I said **** it, switch to MM, don’t care about them, farm and carry. This gets me to legend II but hard to to further without reliable teammates.

I definitely can say he’s a reliable teammate for anyone who wants to climb rank together.

this game got alot of kids playing so cannot expect them to have strategies or decent skill.

also the game matchmaking will balance good and bad players based on kda and win rate as moonton think it will make the game fair.

if you are a good player, you will be paired with lousy players. you won't be in a team with 4 good players if you are a solo player. the only way around this is to play with your own team.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can u carry me in ranked?

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Harley starlight coming 2d later. That's like April last one. Want to get old ones need to wait like 1.5 years :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u all not buying the new kimmy skin?

i don't use skins. all the skins i have are free from events. so far spend $0 on this game as i feel this game is not worth spending money. just play for fun when got spare time.

ky0123

Reaction score
started at epic 1 .. currently at legend 3... any stable team to join ?
usually play solo mid mage, offlane fighter/MM ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.