Pls De-Merge at least my"Elderly Dementia - Care-Giving + Related Sharing" thread + the others too ?

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pls De-Merge at least my"Elderly Dementia - Care-Giving + Related Sharing" thread + the others too ?

My threads were originally opened under their own SPECIFIC Subject Heading with their OWN theme/subject matter etc for easy reading/reference/etc as per any sane Thread Starter TSs
(save for the Home Cooking thread which the Admins/Mods have since last year made into an Anything-Goes Rojak Thread with 'senselessly without any good meaning etc' MERGING of some threads)

However to my overnight surprise, even the very very long-standing threads such as my Vegan Propaganda and the Dr Lundell Cardiovascular Heart Disease threads etc etc are now even brought into MORE meaningless no-sense merger with the Home Cooking thread too ....

Perhaps you did not like to have/see some others posting more recently in these threads (despite such being my WOT threads) ?

Perhaps you did not like others 'participating' too in my Health & Nutrition-related threads - or the fact that some had 'bookmarked' these threads ....

Maybe just maybe some of you might derive some perverse joy of sorts if these readers could no longer 'find their earlier bookmarked threads' with such nonsensical illogical mergers [backhand sabotage ?]

Be that as it may, I suppose it pleases you that readers will now find it even MUCH MORE difficult to venture into my now-very-few still-subsisting-non-merged individual threads - or the extremely messy rojak Home Cooking thread (from almost 20 down to a bare handful now all of a sudden ???)

As a form of Social Service Consciousness however, may I appeal that you allow my original Caveat KPC WOTs : Elderly Dementia - Care-Giving + Related Sharing ! thread to be 'de-merged' and to continue being a separate individual thread so that those many others who need such info could easily See & Find & Participate in the Related Discussions instead - at the very very least !

I really fail to see/find any sense or rationale WHY anyone would DELIBERATELY want to 'HIDE' this useful thread away when Elderly Dementia Care-Giving etc is so so so important now !!!!! WHY Mess & Jumble Up such relevant info by MERGING such into my Rojak Anything-Goes Home Cooking thread - Why DEFEAT the very purpose for which it was started in the very 1st Place ????

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unable to put up a good response to my very reasonable & logical request ???

Otherwise ... WHY the long silence ....

Sighzzzzzz :s11: :s8: :(

BTW this FF Feedback Forum is a HUGE Joke ...
if you didn't know that yourself [or just being Obtusely/Deliberately Blind ... ]

cranthir

Reaction score
you were spamming non stop on related topics. Many reports were filed against you. please exercise restraint on your spamming.
c

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you were spamming non stop on related topics. Many reports were filed against you. please exercise restraint on your spamming.
c

Will respond on this 'claim' in good time

ie IF NOT prevented from doing so by closing thread etc ...

I've got other much better things to do in the meantime
- threads/posts to reply/update/etc - etc etc etc ... in the meantime
Anyway it's NOT like you ppl will respond expeditiously ...
so can take my own sweet time too - just taking a leaf from your book hahaha ;)

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
c

1. Our definition of 'spamming' is certainly very different

Spamming definition: the sending of multiple unsolicited e-mails or text messages , usually for marketing...

2. Since when is 'mere posting in forums' considered spamming ?
Even when the poster happens to be "very enthusiastic" in posting on certain topics or subjects close to her heart etc ...

3. Is "Enthusiastic Posting" therefore a crime etc ?

I don't engage in troll nonsensical posts etc

- all my posts are legitimate sensible posts whether responding or sharing some points or issues on valid/interesting 'related topics'

- the fact that there ARE readers who bookmarked my threads etc certainly points to my posts being Read-Worthy or having some value (at least to THESE readers) & sets them apart from the KPC-Haters who strangely STILL will come into my threads inspite of being warned NOT to do so etc ....

- WHY are you 'pandering to these KPC-Haters' instead of allowing me to continue with my right to 'enthusiastic posting' etc ?

- WHERE do you draw the line here : WHEN is my post ONE Too Many & therefore considered 'spamming' on any 'related topic' ... Just WHEN should we STOP responding or posting in any thread etc ???

4. WHY are MY posts the target for infraction etc ... in contrast to the many other nonsensical troll no-value posts which are also 'non-stop' there ...

Who are the ones entitled to JUDGE on this (certainly not those biased KPC-Haters & the like etc !) & our basic RIGHT to Post etc ....

5. Re : "Many reports were filed against you."

Were such reports even FAIR & Reasonable in the 1st place etc ?

If we think hard & deep enough here
- wouldn't such 'reports' be seen as a form of CYBER-BULLYING from those who made the reports (as well as those who 'condone or agree with the reports' such as you apparently ... ) ?

Cyber-bullying : to STOP my right to post as well as to SILENCE me by preventing me from 'doing my enthusiastic posting' on these 'related (sensible non-trollish) topics'

- these cyber-bullies have THEIR own Motives & Agenda AGAINST Me since they could simply NOT read my posts [by putting me on their IGNORE List]

- No-one is putting a gun to force them to peruse my posts etc ...
- So by the SAME Logic WHY should THEY be allowed to interfere with my Right to Post as they should simply Grow Up & Agree to Disagree (just because they don't agree with what I am sharing in my posts or my enthusiastic posting style etc)

6. Is infracting me on the basis of such reports even valid or logical ?

You mean I have NO Right to Post just because 'these reporters (against me)' don't agree with my viewpoints/posts /posting style 'WOT'/etc and THEY therefore have a Right 'to Impose/Force THEIR opposing agenda etc' by preventing/curbing me from posting ?

7. Lastly - Is your above response here even RELEVANT ?

It does NOT answer my appeal to De-merge/Un-merge my Elderly Care-Giving & Dementia thread

Can you give a Good Reason WHY this simple request can't be done ?

What has 'spamming non-stop' got to do with keeping the Elderly Care-Giving & Dementia thread separate [not merged] for the benefit of all ?

Also - WHY & WHO decides on this nonsensical illogical MERGING of threads especially when the threads have their own DISTINCT Very Different Thread Subjects - WHY make ROJAK of my threads - WHY subject MY threads to such shabby treatment ... it isn't FAIR !!!

Last edited:

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm .... why am I not surprised somehow ....

So ...is this ongoing refusal to de-merge or un-merge due to
any inability to de-merge/un-merged Merged Threads
ie cannot reverse Merged Threads as such - to Status Quo ?

:eek: :s8: :s11:

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DecentAstonishingGosling-size_restricted.gif

c

1. Our definition of 'spamming' is certainly very different

Spamming definition: the sending of multiple unsolicited e-mails or text messages , usually for marketing...

2. Since when is 'mere posting in forums' considered spamming ?
Even when the poster happens to be "very enthusiastic" in posting on certain topics or subjects close to her heart etc ...

3. Is "Enthusiastic Posting" therefore a crime etc ?

I don't engage in troll nonsensical posts etc

- all my posts are legitimate sensible posts whether responding or sharing some points or issues on valid/interesting 'related topics'

- the fact that there ARE readers who bookmarked my threads etc certainly points to my posts being Read-Worthy or having some value (at least to THESE readers) & sets them apart from the KPC-Haters who strangely STILL will come into my threads inspite of being warned NOT to do so etc ....

- WHY are you 'pandering to these KPC-Haters' instead of allowing me to continue with my right to 'enthusiastic posting' etc ?

- WHERE do you draw the line here : WHEN is my post ONE Too Many & therefore considered 'spamming' on any 'related topic' ... Just WHEN should we STOP responding or posting in any thread etc ???

4. WHY are MY posts the target for infraction etc ... in contrast to the many other nonsensical troll no-value posts which are also 'non-stop' there ...

Who are the ones entitled to JUDGE on this (certainly not those biased KPC-Haters & the like etc !) & our basic RIGHT to Post etc ....

5. Re : "Many reports were filed against you."

Were such reports even FAIR & Reasonable in the 1st place etc ?

If we think hard & deep enough here
- wouldn't such 'reports' be seen as a form of CYBER-BULLYING from those who made the reports (as well as those who 'condone or agree with the reports' such as you apparently ... ) ?

Cyber-bullying : to STOP my right to post as well as to SILENCE me by preventing me from 'doing my enthusiastic posting' on these 'related (sensible non-trollish) topics'

- these cyber-bullies have THEIR own Motives & Agenda AGAINST Me since they could simply NOT read my posts [by putting me on their IGNORE List]

- No-one is putting a gun to force them to peruse my posts etc ...
- So by the SAME Logic WHY should THEY be allowed to interfere with my Right to Post as they should simply Grow Up & Agree to Disagree (just because they don't agree with what I am sharing in my posts or my enthusiastic posting style etc)

6. Is infracting me on the basis of such reports even valid or logical ?

You mean I have NO Right to Post just because 'these reporters (against me)' don't agree with my viewpoints/posts /posting style 'WOT'/etc and THEY therefore have a Right 'to Impose/Force THEIR opposing agenda etc' by preventing/curbing me from posting ?

7. Lastly - Is your above response here even RELEVANT ?

It does NOT answer my appeal to De-merge/Un-merge my Elderly Care-Giving & Dementia thread

Can you give a Good Reason WHY this simple request can't be done ?

What has 'spamming non-stop' got to do with keeping the Elderly Care-Giving & Dementia thread separate [not merged] for the benefit of all ?

Also - WHY & WHO decides on this nonsensical illogical MERGING of threads especially when the threads have their own DISTINCT Very Different Thread Subjects - WHY make ROJAK of my threads - WHY subject MY threads to such shabby treatment ... it isn't FAIR !!!

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So ....

Guess I should take it then that it's not 'possible' to do an "Easy Reversal of a Merged Thread(s)" etc ?

Well .... just as long as those responsible won't in future do more of such senseless nonsensical 'mergers' .... preventing us from starting distinct separate threads with distinct separate sensible non-trolling topics & nuances etc .....

{All KPC Haters should heed the warning in my KPC Thread Heading/Subject Title to NOT step into my threads - to maintain basic Forum Peace & Civility - I'm NOT looking for a fight etc - If you CAN'T Agree to Disagree etc just bc of different views or opinions or dislike my WOT-posting style etc then pls Stay Out - TQ very much - WIN-WIN for BOTH here then !}

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.