All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need hoot 316$ monitor.. dunno when will have good discount codes

probably never lol . These days lazada almost no codes to use one. Their prices also pricey than qoo10 and shopee most of the time plus free live shipping is gone also.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Sometimes doesn’t come up.
Can verify with seller to see if they are using ninjavan and then just key in the drop off point address

normally it will automatically select the nearest collection point for you, so don't have to choose.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Under postage by seller.
Pay it. Contact seller to pay u. This shouldn’t be Lazada’s problem :s13: Unless seller don’t want reply u

i have just received a slip from singpost saying that i am required to pay for the balance of postage for my lazada order ( which means the seller didnt not ship my package with the right amount of postage paid?).

what should i do now? Do i contact lazada cso or do i let the package bounce back to the seller?

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
probably never lol . These days lazada almost no codes to use one. Their prices also pricey than qoo10 and shopee most of the time plus free live shipping is gone also.
Not worth to buy from lazada now. The liveup is useless, and discounts are too little. Probably have to wait till black friday/cyber monday to see if it is still worth.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Jazzbie

Reaction score
Any issue to use 7-11 self pick up for expensive items? Is this method safe and reliable?

Propranolol

Master Member
Reaction score
Any issue to use 7-11 self pick up for expensive items? Is this method safe and reliable?

If it’s delivered by Ninja Van to 7-11. It’s very reliable. No issue. The individual codes is only sms to the buyer. And need to scan before they release the item.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ytd can collect.

today keep kana not applicable for account. :s22: even account never collect b4 also kana. run out liao the voucher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.