Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tat sound v true.
35, should be more less know where foothold already.
Above that, v tough... Unless know ppl.
Else go ard knocking door to land a job is v challenging.

Need to expose everything about self to strangers interview is v sien.

Luckily got commercial application to assist us.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Driving gys for so long, this is the first nightmare. This one no warning nothing just sleep in car. Suddenly bomb exploded.

Knn can report police one for that angmo, indecent act.

That's the risk of doing gys. Need to always assess rider before allowing them to board. Ask them to sit in front if you have to, this reduces car sickness. Standby plastic bags and always give 2 when rider requests, in case 1 of the bags have a hole.

Lady drivers best not to drive gys. My ex was a grab driver 3 years ago. Ang mo sit in front unzip pants midway through and ask her to look.

She called me immediately and I could hear in the background while he was dropping off, "sorry for whipping out my cork".

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Worst case I ever had was 6pm pickup from sentosa. Driving out just before the underpass towards lower delta, ang mo shout....STOP THE CAR NOW PLEASE....I stop at shoulder before the underpass, he jump out and merlion gaolat....

Another case pickup from Clarke Quay midnight..move off less 200m at the traffic light, suddenly unlock and open the door merlion on the road, holding up the cars behind.

Driving gys for so long, this is the first nightmare. This one no warning nothing just sleep in car. Suddenly bomb exploded.

Knn can report police one for that angmo, indecent act.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Worst case I ever had was 6pm pickup from sentosa. Driving out just before the underpass towards lower delta, ang mo shout....STOP THE CAR NOW PLEASE....I stop at shoulder before the underpass, he jump out and merlion gaolat....

Another case pickup from Clarke Quay midnight..move off less 200m at the traffic light, suddenly unlock and open the door merlion on the road, holding up the cars behind.

mine experience so far:

1) last trip going home n got a booking.

gf merlion but bf steady, jitao take out 100 for me.

2) town to geylang, gf keep saying wanna vomit but never vomit. bf also jin steady, sae if gf vomit, he will pay for everything

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

mozaat

Reaction score
No.... Anyway I can't wait for her to get out of the car... Kena door jiak lak seat lucky a bit only so damage not so bad. She also put on one dulan face.

Just puck off :(

Just curious.... how much was the fare.

If really cui like 5678....and Merlion somemore, if me sure go berserk :s16:

bh10101

Reaction score
Usually I Don cherry pick or purposely go town. I just let grab takes me 环岛追追追. So pick up drunks is minorities. Every merlions case still can manage. This one disaster..... She Don look drunk, can stand properly and walk. Knn action tahan only. It's a TIME BOMB !

maybe she is sick? :s12:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They pt cherry pickers wun understand

Furthermore hybrid vs petrol cars. They can lut up and down cherry pick good fares and dun feel pinch.

Of cos this theory nothing to them. Cos their drive more is actually referring to driving to fro good surge fare spots but my drive more is more time spent on the road from my usual driving hours.

He's actually right if ROI not worth, spend your time at coffee shop la kopi pcw

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Just now fetch a passenger to NTU from Tampines rd. Gojek

In the car he say he very ko lian. Before me 4 cancel him.

3 ask him cancel 1 driver cancel

Then every cancellation the trip increase in surge.

By the time reach me. He have to pay extra $6+ surge.

Then he very tulan.

Me being a cbk

I tell him.... "You know.... You can call gojek and complain the 3 driver that ask you to cancel without valid reason"

He jitao call gojek complain...

Tonight i can sleep well
:s7:

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
i oredi went BERSERK !!!!!!!!!! usually i will cancel at town for cui fare. but lately bad business so ......... fare is 10$.

how?? going berserk or admitted to mental hospital liao.

later i calling cso to ban the fatso from my phone

Just curious.... how much was the fare.

If really cui like 5678....and Merlion somemore, if me sure go berserk :s16:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They pt cherry pickers wun understand

Furthermore hybrid vs petrol cars. They can lut up and down cherry pick good fares and dun feel pinch.

Of cos this theory nothing to them. Cos their drive more is actually referring to driving to fro good surge fare spots but my drive more is more time spent on the road from my usual driving hours.

petrol how much only?

my hirer drive ft + me pt also didnt feel e pinch on petrol

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.