Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
If they want to come, they will come. They won’t give you any advance notice. The most they splash. Most importantly, go get cctv. And also change your number. No need to keep stressing about what they are going to text you. Here people trying to help. But you refused to heed any advices. Cause if you do, you would have read through the pages and know how to handle than still allowing them to harass you with texts.

I know i need to ignore their message ... But if come my house harass it will be very difficult to cope as i got family member that cannot really be harass ... I really make myself step into poo ... Can i get advise for harassment if come my house

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Go make report is just filing. They will probably get a bit more patrol. But end of the day, you need to help yourself by install cctv. My house got splashed and within 2 weeks, runner got caught. I also like you last time. I worried too much. Stayed up all night. First month quiet. 2nd month then they sent runner. And happened that night I slept early. Luckily I have my cctv footage. Police also have their camera to see. But my camera capture what the runner did.

I know i am stupid but how i hope in my case the ls ask me to deposit a certain amount before i can get the loan instead of transferring the money to my account and force me to pay back after i transferred the money back to them. because once they ask for money then i can assure that i wont fall into their trap. argh!!!! too bad everything is too late! can only make police report later evening. between can i just go to any police station or need to be HQ? Thanks!

JT8888

Reaction score
Go make report is just filing. They will probably get a bit more patrol. But end of the day, you need to help yourself by install cctv. My house got splashed and within 2 weeks, runner got caught. I also like you last time. I worried too much. Stayed up all night. First month quiet. 2nd month then they sent runner. And happened that night I slept early. Luckily I have my cctv footage. Police also have their camera to see. But my camera capture what the runner did.
Hi, my hse got cctv. actually they dont have my hse add. but they hv my office add. not sure if my boss will fired me or not. havent told my boss about this yet. fxxx. if fired also no choose. just get a new job then.. haha..

Messup

Reaction score
Hi, my hse got cctv. actually they dont have my hse add. but they hv my office add. not sure if my boss will fired me or not. havent told my boss about this yet. fxxx. if fired also no choose. just get a new job then.. haha..

Inform your office first and let them be prepared. Show them the police report that you had been scammed.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
You have to inform your boss. Rather than they find out after being harassed. You have to be fair to your boss also. It’s never too late to tell him now. They don’t deserve to be harassed. You just explained to your boss that it was a scam.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Do they have a copy of your IC? If not, then anyone could just claimed that they know you. It’s very easy if you don’t be so stressed about overthinking the situation. But if they do, you just explain to your boss that you didn’t know it was a scam.

JT8888

Reaction score
Do they have a copy of your IC? If not, then anyone could just claimed that they know you. It’s very easy if you don’t be so stressed about overthinking the situation. But if they do, you just explain to your boss that you didn’t know it was a scam.
they got my work pass. whenever i think of this i will ask myself why so stupid!!! omgosh!! i just cannot accept that i have been scammed! actually i haven't lost anything physically but mentally is a double YES!! because i havent pay anything at all. never ever gonna pay them anything.

Last edited:

seowliao

Reaction score
they got my work pass. whenever i think of this i will ask myself why so stupid!!! omgosh!! i just cannot accept that i have been scammed! actually i haven't lost anything physically but mentally is a double YES!! because i havent pay anything at all. never ever gonna pay them anything.

so have you make a polis report ?

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Just explain to your boss. Once you come clean with him and I am sure you will feel the sense of relief. Technically you didn’t borrow. But they just want to scare you.

Stupidme2019

Reaction score
One being arrested for loanshark scam. Finally got one.

Haha... Today THE UML called me and say can loan me bigger amount.coz I'm pay on time and good pay master.... What a joke..when I didnt return their money..passed money to the bank to handle. After all the threatening of burn House or come up pour paint... Now asking me to take bigger loan from them.
What a joke

JT8888

Reaction score
Haha... Today THE UML called me and say can loan me bigger amount.coz I'm pay on time and good pay master.... What a joke..when I didnt return their money..passed money to the bank to handle. After all the threatening of burn House or come up pour paint... Now asking me to take bigger loan from them.
What a joke

ohh.. so do they have your hse add or workplace add? WTF?? are they really so blurr?? or maybe they want to try their luck. haha.. is the 1 called you the same ls or this is from another ls?

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
They will say it’s other person who deal with me before. So will ask you support him today cause he need to meet quota. All the BS. Don’t fall for it.

What a joke

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
They all worked together one. It’s all connected. They will try their luck

ohh.. so do they have your hse add or workplace add? WTF?? are they really so blurr?? or maybe they want to try their luck. haha.. is the 1 called you the same ls or this is from another ls?

polarinda

Reaction score
Don't believe everything you read here. Some are facts, some are BS to frighten you.

Use your common sense, read the first post here and move on.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
That’s not helping. People are speaking from their own past experiences as well. Splash or lock gates, all these does happened. Even last year got burn gates. I think you are being cynical about people purely wanted to help those who are lost now to get through it.

Don't believe everything you read here. Some are facts, some are BS to frighten you.

Use your common sense, read the first post here and move on.

polarinda

Reaction score
That’s not helping. People are speaking from their own past experiences as well. Splash or lock gates, all these does happened. Even last year got burn gates. I think you are being cynical about people purely wanted to help those who are lost now to get through it.

I said some are facts. Some are bs scare tactics by scammers and runners themselves. Please read at your own risk. If u r not a Ls or runner, u have nothing to be afraid of. More the merrier. Send them all to jail n rotan.
Splash? How many times can they do it over a 500sgd forced loan? They r more scared then u with the current law.
Still being called n watsapped? Change your number n be done with it. So much excuses it's laughable.
I have no sympathy for people still engaging these criminals. Earlier posts have already taught us how to handle harrassment.

Last edited:

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Now you turning to accusations. I wonder if you are the scammer or runner here. You are texting what we already know. #pathetic

I said some are facts. Some are bs scare tactics by scammers and runners themselves. Please read at your own risk. If u r not a Ls or runner, u have nothing to be afraid of. More the merrier. Send them all to jail n rotan.
Splash? How many times can they do it over a 500sgd forced loan? They r more scared then u with the current law.
Still being called n watsapped? Change your number n be done with it. So much excuses it's laughable.

Idkhtst

Reaction score
Need some advice. Gave in to threats fm the LS and gave them access to my bank acc. They used it for less than 3 mths and think someone went to report then acc got frozen. I just received letter fm SPF to assist in investigations. Am in a dilemma to admit or how? Anyone have experience in facing this charge before?

seowliao

Reaction score
Need some advice. Gave in to threats fm the LS and gave them access to my bank acc. They used it for less than 3 mths and think someone went to report then acc got frozen. I just received letter fm SPF to assist in investigations. Am in a dilemma to admit or how? Anyone have experience in facing this charge before?

you can only 100% cooperate dutifully with the SPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.