Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread VI

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha maybe they expect us to watch SG channels only :) so anyone can guide me on manual running channels?

Public TV should be included as a tax expense for the freedom of press

miracously, got the LG to work, health and mana bars are full;
fynalg.jpg

did some cleaning up behind the TV and

8vq9ow.jpg

got a box of cables for electronic recycling for the next pc/it show/fair

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
i think there's some problem with my antenna. when i go to the menu to toggle the antenna power to on, when i exit the menu and enter back, it will auto toggle to off.

because of this i can't find any channel.

i think i've correctly connected the antenna. to the box and usb to the tv. any help?

dexter9898

Reaction score
i think there's some problem with my antenna. when i go to the menu to toggle the antenna power to on, when i exit the menu and enter back, it will auto toggle to off.

because of this i can't find any channel.

i think i've correctly connected the antenna. to the box and usb to the tv. any help?

If you are using the set-top box, you do not need to use the USB power inserter.

The box is providing the 5v and the USB power inserter is also providing 5v. You will cause the antenna to overdrive.

USB power inserter is used for Digital TV, as the TV can't supply 5V like the set-top box.

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
If you are using the set-top box, you do not need to use the USB power inserter.

The box is providing the 5v and the USB power inserter is also providing 5v. You will cause the antenna to overdrive.

USB power inserter is used for Digital TV, as the TV can't supply 5V like the set-top box.

I see. even after removing the USB inserter, my antenna still can't seem to power on based on the menu.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vdl0ux.jpg

recording test on USB stick:s12::s13::s12:

10% for 20mins

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
it's this big

ht7dhu.jpg

52% for 1:53:40
50 mins, 23%
10% for 20mins :eek::eek::eek: how wrong was this

i wonder how is the quality :s13:

Not in terms of percentage lah.

What is the amount in terms of bytes or gigabytes? :s22:

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
interesting how the recordings are saved; protection should be coded into the file, like "protected dvds"

any firmware hackers out there want to work on this? :s13:

ruprti.jpg

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too small lah. U wouldn't last more than 4 hours on that space. :eek:

more than enough for my use; i hardly watch anything local, only once in a blue moon if my friends are in the cast.

there is nothing worth while to record other than the hourly "news" from CNA

or the 30mins from ch5/8

if record is just can screen shot something stupid being reported :s13:

d4rkw1sH

Reaction score
any remote control recommendation that can clone or learn the Draco channels remote and philips tv volume remote?

grandmother really dont know how to use 2 remotes even after teaching her over and over everyday. once she press wrong remote to a normal tv channel she doesnt know how to go back to hdmi already.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any remote control recommendation that can clone or learn the Draco channels remote and philips tv volume remote?

grandmother really dont know how to use 2 remotes even after teaching her over and over everyday. once she press wrong remote to a normal tv channel she doesnt know how to go back to hdmi already.

bro, easy fix for your grandmother.

take those multi color electrica tape and tap those few buttons that they use.

old people watch 2 channels at home, they only need a few buttons. give them those with color code.

confirm learn fast

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.