Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gurus, do u add the ERP to rider if job received when im outside ERP, rider is inside ERP?

wah piang, pdvl got teach leh

we are NOT allowed to charge in this scenario

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Missing the smooth traffic of yesteryears...with this current ridiculous amount of phv on the road, I wont be surprised to see drivers complain about getting stuck in orchard for an hour during the festive period in December.

Last edited:

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
Sorry maybe i didnt pay attention or missed the info in class. And im just asking a question. Is it necessary to react this way?

wah piang, pdvl got teach leh

we are NOT allowed to charge in this scenario

ee-de-em-dubdew

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry maybe i didnt pay attention or missed the info in class. And im just asking a question. Is it necessary to react this way?

actually I’m also surprised you asked this question especially when ERP scenarios are emphasized a great deal and repeatedly by the trainer due to the gojek case

so it’s hard to imagine not paying attention or missing this info in class

also, this is a public forum so mannered replies are the last thing you should expect

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Missing the smooth traffic of yesteryears...with this current ridiculous amount of phv on the road, I wont be surprised to see drivers complain about getting stuck in orchard for an hour during the festive period in December.

well, these days, easily 6 out of 10 cars have a PHV decal:s13:

Starkism

Reaction score
not aggressive but if u are do a google function, e results will pop out.

it is still e same.

finding a rental coy really depends on ur luck.

some like LCR, some dun like LCR.

some recommend lumens, some sae lumens expensive.

just recently, one of the driver here @starkism rented a m3 at 70 daily and he still rent.

we find it expensive but he find it manageable.

just google lo, all e answers u want is at google

Yes bro, starkism is here, haha, it’s really depends on urself, I find lumens service good but expensive, and I willing to pay for it, so yah, it’s up to u

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lol not 99%, its 101%. I know hitch drivers who do it just to fetch chio bu. I got a friend who drives a GTR, sometimes weekend nothing to do, he open grabhitch to find cha bor fetch..

I saw with my own eyes once at prinsep st, Maserati convertible open top come fetch a group of 4 girls for hitch. The girls so excited and scream when he arrive.

maybe hitch and later can become fwb:D

QQQ007

Reaction score
Grab just update the incentives on mission and earnings guarantee again.. Getting worst and worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.