Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
gE00B1Kl.jpg

This type how to not report?

Watch drama in car...to be fair, when he drive he didnt watch when I'm inside, but nobody knows if he watch it while no passenger in car.

Still a distraction, and if accident happen because he took his eyes off the road and knock on to pedestrian then how?

Report him for his good and others.

And car plate also different from app.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Today I saw phv beat red light. Will also report. :D

benpowered

Reaction score
spend more time here and u will know what it means..

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

I had been reading here most time eversince I drive phv,
and alway been silent doesnt mean i know nothing, pls.
been learning alot here, see alot here, see many hidden crouching tiger,dragons,tigers..
good motivation things i absorb, bad lousy remark just pass on..no lose..

and ya,, also see alot of hypocritical here too, in times of crisis.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had been reading here most time eversince I drive phv,
and alway been silent doesnt mean i know nothing, pls.
been learning alot here, see alot here, see many hidden crouching tiger,dragons,tigers..
good motivation things i absorb, bad lousy remark just pass on..no lose..

and ya,, also see alot of hypocritical here too, in times of crisis.

then u know what it means lo

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Cherryislife

Reaction score
A year ago I was in Vietnam and spoke to the grab driver. They face the same problem, excess of drivers. Their fares ultimate cheap, their traffic horrible, driver commission is 30% to grab.

Under hot afternoon sun, car a/c is only on 26degrees and the lowest fan speed. All windows are slightly open. My guess is they do this to keep their cost as low as possible, since they also jpt.

Wonder what happens if we do that? 1 day the fares get too ridiculous, we also set aircon to the bare minimum to cut cost.

And just to piss riders off....Chinese rider come in, play Tamil song...Indian rider come in, play cny song. Cheap fare don't expect any sort of service, aka budget airline.

mozaat

Reaction score
Just pick up my 1st ever go to club chio buS... yes x 3

From cck to Clark quay 30 min journey....not rushing at all cruise 80km/hr all the way lol

Chris8510

Reaction score
Gj seem faking attractive now but the question is how long more can it last? :o

Side track: suspect g and gj CEO met for a drink few weeks ago and kaboom incentive cut after they realized they company lost too much money for feeding their drivers. :s22:

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gojek need driver to hit a certain amount of trip a day that why they giving out such incentive . So they can sell this to investor and value the buisness at the price they want during ipo
It ever occur to you that such company losing billion yearly and why still operating

Side track: suspect g and gj CEO met for a drink few weeks ago and kaboom incentive cut after they realized they company lost too much money for feeding their drivers. :s22:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trapped in cabin basically whole day is v boring and will kisiao 1.
Some even talk to ownself.

Doesn't require teamwork.
#independent

But really need pcw kakis .....
gE00B1Kl.jpg

This type how to not report?

Watch drama in car...to be fair, when he drive he didnt watch when I'm inside, but nobody knows if he watch it while no passenger in car.

Still a distraction, and if accident happen because he took his eyes off the road and knock on to pedestrian then how?

Report him for his good and others.

And car plate also different from app.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Another way of looking at it is....from grab's pov, I try to take care of my drivers, I started gem incentives scheme and I gave booster.

My drivers repay me by working for my competitor.

Why do I wanna still take care of my drivers?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A year ago I was in Vietnam and spoke to the grab driver. They face the same problem, excess of drivers. Their fares ultimate cheap, their traffic horrible, driver commission is 30% to grab.

Under hot afternoon sun, car a/c is only on 26degrees and the lowest fan speed. All windows are slightly open. My guess is they do this to keep their cost as low as possible, since they also jpt.

Wonder what happens if we do that? 1 day the fares get too ridiculous, we also set aircon to the bare minimum to cut cost.

And just to piss riders off....Chinese rider come in, play Tamil song...Indian rider come in, play cny song. Cheap fare don't expect any sort of service, aka budget airline.

now even cdg limo (merc) also use grab app.

we are heading towards that direction alrdy

anyway, i really think u full of angst sia, lol :s13:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Taxi bo standard la, got their own pool of customers, still wanna come disturb us.

Lol bo bian, everyday see the cheapo fare ping in, wanna throw the phone. :s12:

now even cdg limo (merc) also use grab app.

we are heading towards that direction alrdy

anyway, i really think u full of angst sia, lol :s13:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Always hear grab Drivers complain not enough incentives nowadays

Go sin ming grab office any day

From morning till closing long queue of people signing up to drive Grab

Where got not enough

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.