Grabshare max 6gem per trip =$7. 20

New scheme max 8gem for grabshare
$0.45 per gem =$3. 60 per trip only.

50% pay cut no matter how I look at it.

Correct me if I am wrong

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Bcos society had a major problem ma.

Before phv, taxi 11pm all go and hide, after midnight all the green lantern appear.

Peak hour taxi start to cp, go to taxi stand and ask 1 by 1 where you going?

If you standing just outside the town zone, ie; mohd sultan, Scotts road, beach road, Jalan sultan. Good luck to you, no town surcharge for taxi, they pretend they never see you.

Phv disturbed taxi first.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
wah shag... no more peak booster income dropped by ~1k, now given the revised gem incentives dropped another ~1k...

anw 630-660gem is crazy amt of time otr, take care of ur health bro, don't give back what u earned
Around 2k+ to 3k nett less in a month...

Damm sian

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
any of you driving diesel cars? my husband thinking of getting diesel car to drive from rental company. the model is renault scenic. any opinions? thanks.

Depending on 2 thing

How much is the rental

Grab or Gojek

If he want drive gojek. Then dont bother with scenic. Just get the cheapest 4s car and he is good to go.

Yes still have

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Just went over to grab fb and telegram

Actually thinking about it

Grab driver have themselves to blame for the new update gem scheme

Every week. So many will post hao lian ss stating hit this tier hit that tier.. like very easy like that...

So since so easy hit. Grab increase the difficulty lo. Complain for what. Is you who let Grab know very easy to hit one what every week

There's this guy in telegram... Ruby tier.. every week have to do his usual hao lian routine...

When other people ruby tier post thing like. Wa heng ah finally manage to hit 170 gem this week.

He will post a SS he max tier ruby then write VERY HARD MEH. NO PING MEH.

every week he do this. Every fugging week.

Now new scheme come out. He kpkb the scheme. What he didn't know is people like him that cause this to happen...

bThB7sq.jpg

see Grab use how many gem as example for ruby tier. 345 gem.

how many ruby tier can really hit 345 gem easily

but Grab mindset is like ok what so many post every week hit max tier 380 gem so easy. 380 so easy for ruby now we set around 600+ gem target 不过分 right.

i think i have to agree with the new account cherry life.

every time u all hao lian ur 600 gem 700 gem your msw your sibei good ping.

for awhile u manage to masterbate your ego a little. but u have no idea all after effect you cause in the long run

Last edited:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Tio.

Grab doesn't want drivers who earn easy money for 4 days then rest 3 days. They want you to continue driving to fetch their cheapos.

Just went over to grab fb and telegram

Actually thinking about it

Grab driver have themselves to blame for the new update gem scheme

Every week. So many will post hao lian ss stating hit this tier hit that tier.. like very easy like that...

So since so easy hit. Grab increase the difficulty lo. Complain for what. Is you who let Grab know very easy to hit one what every week

There's this guy in telegram... Ruby tier.. every week have to do his usual hao lian routine...

When other people ruby tier post thing like. Wa heng ah finally manage to hit 170 gem this week.

He will post a SS he max tier ruby then write VERY HARD MEH. NO PING MEH.

every week he do this. Every fugging week.

Now new scheme come out. He kpkb the scheme. What he didn't know is people like him that cause this to happen...

bThB7sq.jpg

see Grab use how many gem as example for ruby tier. 345 gem.

how many ruby tier can really hit 345 gem easily

but Grab mindset is like ok what so many post every week hit max tier 380 gem so easy. 380 so easy for ruby now we set around 600+ gem target 不过分 right.

i think i have to agree with the new account cherry life.

every time u all hao lian ur 600 gem 700 gem your msw your sibei good ping.

for awhile u manage to masterbate your ego a little. but u have no idea all after effect you cause in the long run

Thephv

Reaction score
With or without showing off the incentives, grab themselves will know how many people hit the incentives.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
With or without showing off the incentives, grab themselves will know how many people hit the incentives.

They got the data on their system but they will not know the ground sentiment.

You see the msg they say "feedback from driver."

Any one who did marketing job before also know the "feedback" dont mean they do survey. It just mean they search keyword online then scan through all the relevant people comment about the issue then come up with a statistics and call it "feedback"

And feedback say they want this kind of scheme. So ya.

Screwdiver

Reaction score
Yesterday met one grab driver while smoking. He claimed his qashqai from grabrental only $30+ per day after minus off incentives. He just started doing grab. CSB or real?

Hyperephania

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my husband thinking of diesel cars. i dont have licence and i donnoe about cars. how much is diesel full tank compared to petrol? my husband said renault scenic is the diesel car he is planning to take. any opinions? thanks.
Don't do it

Sent from my phone using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday met one grab driver while smoking. He claimed his qashqai from grabrental only $30+ per day after minus off incentives. He just started doing grab. CSB or real?

in phv, whatever drivers sae, try to take it as a pinch of salt.

maybe what he sae is true but in phv, dunnoe why phv drivers like to boast this and that.

whereas teksi lou are more quiet in a gd way.

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Hyperephania

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My chia 18 bugs per day after incentive, song bo

Sent from my phone using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.