Wireless IP Camera thread

Dave27

Reaction score
I got hold of the new Sineoji PT816V cam. Awesome , I like it, view angle 142 degrees which is perfect. New Sineoji app is power !

Screenshot-20190628-164214.jpg

Screenshot-20190628-164412.jpg

Cool, where did you get it ? Did you try out the face detection ? Wide view really covers the blind spots. The new app has a different user interface from the looks of it.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is so cheap that you can buy and install another camera. =:p

Foscam has good support but too expensive. My FI9826P lasted nearly 4 years.

yeah used to use foscam too. currently i am on D-Link DCS2630L x 4 units - love the 180 degrees.

However the price abit too expensive for a next one so exploring other options.

sgnimo

Reaction score
Early this morning was about to leave for airport to catch my flight but one of the Sineoji cam was offline. The other 2 is working fine. As I am really in a rush, seeking help and called Dean, it was 6 in the morning. He assisted me and is working now, thank goodness.

Thanks so much for the help Dean, sorry for the early call, God bless. I am at the airport now checking my home cams and all is good.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Early this morning was about to leave for airport to catch my flight but one of the Sineoji cam was offline. The other 2 is working fine. As I am really in a rush, seeking help and called Dean, it was 6 in the morning. He assisted me and is working now, thank goodness.

Thanks so much for the help Dean, sorry for the early call, God bless. I am at the airport now checking my home cams and all is good.

Please don't try to fake your review.

Some readers are intelligent enough to distinguish fake posts. :vijayadmin:

earthlink

Reaction score
Cool, where did you get it ? Did you try out the face detection ? Wide view really covers the blind spots. The new app has a different user interface from the looks of it.

Bought it at Sim Lim Square, Agenuine Technology. IMO, the new app has tons of features but is complicated for layman. If you are technical incline, then is a plus.

Face Detection can be disabled if you want. It tracks you and monitor your movements and records them.

I prefer the older app and is easier to use. Perhaps it takes a matter of time to get used to it.

Dave27

Reaction score
Bought it at Sim Lim Square, Agenuine Technology. IMO, the new app has tons of features but is complicated for layman. If you are technical incline, then is a plus.

Face Detection can be disabled if you want. It tracks you and monitor your movements and records them.

I prefer the older app and is easier to use. Perhaps it takes a matter of time to get used to it.

Thanks, I ordered the 814v at $99 as it is available on their estore. If the new app can make it a no brainer to setup on a WiFi mesh environment, it will be wonderful.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Becareful readers.

Dave27= earthlink = sgnimo are all Sineoji staffs.

Just check their historical posts. All of them are only posting in the same thread for the last few years.

In every post, there will always be some positive reviews or praises about Sineoji cameras only.

Dave27

Reaction score
Becareful readers.

Dave27= earthlink = sgnimo are all Sineoji staffs.

Just check their historical posts. All of them are only posting in the same thread for the last few years.

In every post, there will always be some positive reviews or praises about Sineoji cameras only.

Say anything that you want. Any consumers who uses a Sineoji Ipcam giving feedback is a staff, goodness..

You can try harder to confuse everybody by all means..nothing is going to change about my opinion. If the product does not meet my expectations, I will condemn it.

Your motives is obviously clear, trying to deter any consumers who uses a Sineoji Ipcam from sharing ?

Try harder , keep trying. If your $30 cam is still struggling despite Sineoji cams are more expensive , you have to work harder to confuse the public or even condemn it.

Perhaps try promoting your cam at with good after sales service , then consumers will start sharing good feedbacks soon.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Say anything that you want. Any consumers who uses a Sineoji Ipcam giving feedback is a staff, goodness..

You can try harder to confuse everybody by all means..nothing is going to change about my opinion. If the product does not meet my expectations, I will condemn it.

Your motives is obviously clear, trying to deter any consumers who uses a Sineoji Ipcam from sharing ?

Try harder , keep trying. If your $30 cam is still struggling despite Sineoji cams are more expensive , you have to work harder to confuse the public or even condemn it.

Perhaps try promoting your cam at with good after sales service , then consumers will start sharing good feedbacks soon.

Every single user in this forum has a list of historical posts. Anyone can read them.

You can easily identify who are the genuine or fake consumers.

Sineoji marketing tactics are well known. The other thread promoting powerline network adapter also same thing.

Full of Sineoji people praising Sineoji products.

Dave27

Reaction score
Every single user in this forum has a list of historical posts. Anyone can read them.

You can easily identify who are the genuine or fake consumers.

Sineoji marketing tactics are well known. The other thread promoting powerline network adapter also same thing.

Full of Sineoji people praising Sineoji products.

Try harder. There are others who are also posting about the $30 cam, and I jolly well respect those who share this info.

Does that mean you are afillated to the rest ?

I am waiting for your $30 cam so that I can try it out myself.

Who are you to kid here ? $30 cam flying over the world from Amazon USA and ezbuy, landing in sg. How much are we paying for the freight ? $15 ? $20 ?

From a $30 cam , ending up paying for $45 to $50. Warranty ? Ship back to USA with frequent flyer miles , how much for the freight again ?

If I need to get 3 to maximize my living room coverage, total damage more than a $120? With freight ?

I need support ? Call a toll free number to USA ?

Defective ? Sent back by courier to USA or dispose it and buy a new one and ship to Singapore again ?

Be truthful enough to highlight this.

Sorry for saying this , others may be timid of what you said about them, but me , I want facts. If your $30 cam is worth every penny to fly around the world and paying for freight and shipping back for warranty and paying for freight, I might be better off to get any IP cameras in sg , be it with Dlink, Samsung , Sineoji or Xiaomi with local support and warranty.

So try harder to promote your $30 cams .

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol I will let the readers decide for themselves.

I can post a screenshot of all the historical posts of your clones.

Dave27

Reaction score
lol I will let the readers decide for themselves.

I can post a screenshot of all the historical posts of your clones.

What is really inhuman of you posting such remarks and insinuating others.

I saw a post of someone posting that his father is a stroke survival and he had Sineoji cams which almost saved his dad's life.

Be respectful to others, goodness sake . Where is your conscience ? Does that mean he is a Sineoji staff posting this about his Dad survivor ?

Just for the sake of promoting your $30 cams and insinuating such remarks ? How would others feel ?

You can resort to such inhuman tactics to promote your $30 cams .

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't believe a low class seller is posting such a low class remark that associates Sineoji = Life saver. :s22:

This is my last post on you.

BUYERS BEWARE. Read the historical posts of the person that is making the reviews. Some are genuine but some are fake reviews!

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is so cheap that you can buy and install another camera. =:p

Foscam has good support but too expensive. My FI9826P lasted nearly 4 years.

however i will end up having two power cables running around... not ideal leh

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't believe a low class seller is posting such a low class remark that associates Sineoji = Life saver. :s22:

This is my last post on you.

BUYERS BEWARE. Read the historical posts of the person that is making the reviews. Some are genuine but some are fake reviews!

just ignore him ba. People can tell. Those who have fallen only have themselves to blame.

as mentioned before, Sineoji is a decent camera however the fact they failed to improve on their firmware department especially for cameras that are already sold makes it un-desirable. Having a good service once is one thing... having a good service for long is another. U definitely failed to uphold the end of your bargain for the price.

Last edited:

AcEz874

Reaction score
I was the guy who posted and mentioned about how the Sineoji Cams helped me and my family saved my stroke survival dad many times when he had his seizure randomly. FYI please don't anyhow stir and over exaggerate it! i didn't say Sineoji is a cam that build to save life and MUST get this brand to save life oh my gosh FFS! This is a thread for discussing camera specs and features please keep it that way!!

I just want to make it clear i'm not a Sineoji staff and i'm not paid to do any freaking review! Dean is indeed helpful and knowledgeable. The members here introduced me the Sineoji brand and so i gave it a try, i tested it and like it so i gave my honest personal opinions on the cams. Please get the facts right

If whoever (you know who you are) has any personal vendetta against whoever or whatever brand~ please don't use someone's personal life experience to attack someone because or maybe you are a competitor in the competition, who is the really low class guy huh? so please don't go around anyhow assume things just because of your ego and jealousy.

Well if whoever thinks that my stroke survival dad is fake then too bad~~ i'm sorry to burst your bubble, it's real ffs.

Try monitoring 24/7 and saving your parent 7 times from seizure, it's not joke~ stroke patient needs lots of monitoring, attention, need highest quality of life and also requires healthy state of mind and family support.

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was the guy who posted and mentioned about how the Sineoji Cams helped me and my family saved my stroke survival dad many times when he had his seizure randomly.

Dude I am not sure why you are so fu**in uptight.

You can replace a Sineoji with any other brand. It will do the same job.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well if whoever thinks that my stroke survival dad is fake then too bad~~ i'm sorry to burst your bubble, it's real ffs.

By the way, if you have told me earlier, you can buy a cheaper model.

I will give you a free installation and support considering your dad's condition.

You need the savings for your dad's medical. ;)

Cheers and hope your dad recovers quickly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.