Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
They dont look at the feedback, simply because you cant possibly check every one. My friend leaves a vulgar feedback after every trip so that tells you something.

They only check the feedback when a customer calls in to dispute and they will see if driver has mentioned anything.

They got the data on their system but they will not know the ground sentiment.

You see the msg they say "feedback from driver."

Any one who did marketing job before also know the "feedback" dont mean they do survey. It just mean they search keyword online then scan through all the relevant people comment about the issue then come up with a statistics and call it "feedback"

And feedback say they want this kind of scheme. So ya.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
have mentioned before. incentives are just a bonus, anytime byebye.

if u r depending on incentives and jump the gun to phv, goodluck.

peak hour jam? hard? angry?

don't do peak hour, lull period no pax? dt priority allocation? envy? work towards it.

Can't work towards it?

do gys, can't do gys?

do cp lor.

Don't want cp?

then puck off from phv.

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since Woober yr2014 metered pricing , no nid to roam ard.
Orders shld be auto allocation.

Leave sweeping to professional cabbies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ph jht then I worry.
:(
in phv, whatever drivers sae, try to take it as a pinch of salt.

maybe what he sae is true but in phv, dunnoe why phv drivers like to boast this and that.

whereas teksi lou are more quiet in a gd way.

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
They dont look at the feedback, simply because you cant possibly check every one. My friend leaves a vulgar feedback after every trip so that tells you something.

They only check the feedback when a customer calls in to dispute and they will see if driver has mentioned anything.

I not talking about that feedback

Nevermind

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng ah, I no trouble incentive.
Incentive no trouble me.

Drive a lao pok car.
Less worries.

rosesr300

Reaction score
Think the new incentive scheme is introduced coz PHV earning too much , compared to many graduates is it? Too many young pple do PHV instead of taking jobs with longer career prospect.

rosesr300

Reaction score
Or too many PHV drivers now. Grab buay tahan pay so much incentives liao. Somemore clients paying so little for long trips.

Last edited:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got problem submitting the incentives opt in /out form??? I can't seem to submit mine....

New gem scheme Don bother me at all. . .phv is hard work one. Complain so much also no use. Cannot rely on incentives one... ... In fact I hope they Don give too much incentives all the time also. If not they closed shop. I still need them to drive phv. If they got budget they will give attractive bonus incentives. If no they stop. I rather them to able to sustain business long enough until I stop driving phv.

In fact I like the new changes. :s22:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U changing to weekly guarantee?

If the old ‘scheme’ trick still works...

Guarantee got more good fare trips to make sure u exceed n dont get top up. This is good for cp.

Gem is as usual aasng

Anyone got problem submitting the incentives opt in /out form??? I can't seem to submit mine....

New gem scheme Don bother me at all. . .phv is hard work one. Complain so much also no use. Cannot rely on incentives one... ... In fact I hope they Don give too much incentives all the time also. If not they closed shop. I still need them to drive phv. If they got budget they will give attractive bonus incentives. If no they stop. I rather them to able to sustain business long enough until I stop driving phv.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long as work for others, there's no prospect in this era.

However, some might regret and look back at their peers job-eg; relax sit opit blow ac.

Regular working/meals hrs or daily chase passengers to cover overheads b4 start earning for the day.
It all depends on one individual lyfestyle.
No cpf, how to purchase flat....
Inb4 cash is King?
It's painful to cough out cash as compared to use cpf-can see can't touch...
Think the new incentive scheme is introduced coz PHV earning too much , compared to many graduates is it? Too many young pple do PHV instead of taking jobs with longer career prospect.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I cant submit too. Later try again. If cant, call grab.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
most probably yes. back to old days which i prefer. Easier to plan for my targets with guaranteed earnings. no need stress. can take all kinds of jobs until enough bullets then shoooot the ball when needed.

old skool games i like. Those who are long enough will share the same sentiments. There is chance for surge to be resurrected also. if still no have at least i know how much i need to hit to earn my weekly target.

U changing to weekly guarantee?

If the old ‘scheme’ trick still works...

Guarantee got more good fare trips to make sure u exceed n dont get top up. This is good for cp.

Gem is as usual aasng

rewired

Reaction score

I agree... now really must drive longer and longer hours

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
bo bian lo. the REAL life of PHV. I accepted it with grace for a long time liao. Think positive, life will be easier.
i believe once they have budget, they will give out attractive incentives again.

its a cycle. The world is round, keep on turning and turning

I agree... now really must drive longer and longer hours

rewired

Reaction score
Dont think so much. Jiak lunch first before grinding again.

zkhRTekl.jpg

Health is wealth bros. Dont forget to eat.

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
simi surge... all will hab the chiu dun eat i eat mentality. going to see 50 cars at m1 and god knows how many cars in cbd starting from next wk. cbd peak hrs going to jam x3 riao :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.