Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Lol last time m1 only have 1 full row. Now everyday 4 full row. Maciam president arriving. Havent count Asia sq.

Next week headless chickens want to camp where? Direct go inside driveway camp?

Next week monday evening

Get ready for cluster fug at cbd kekeke

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Brovale

Reaction score
yah lah, apple watch is trackable leh

dun do silly things la, just return

later daiji liao liao, phv also cannot drive

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
Ya mobile gears trackable, dun be silly la, trade $10 for returning and peace of mind (once gj check with rider confirm about the return they immediately credits $10 in your wallet

Last edited:

Alexis1

Reaction score
In response to queries from TODAY, a Grab spokesman said that in cases where a passenger leaves behind belongings in the vehicle, its drivers are required to inform Grab within four hours of discovery, and return the belongings to the passenger or to the Grab Drivers Centre within 48 hours of discovery.

Taken from:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/grab-drivers-act-greed-changi-airport-leaves-family-stranded-without-passports-valuables

Last edited:

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol last time m1 only have 1 full row. Now everyday 4 full row. Maciam president arriving. Havent count Asia sq.

Next week headless chickens want to camp where? Direct go inside driveway camp?

even the taxi stand also now taken over by phv liao :s22::s22:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New 60 speed limit cam outside punggol spectra

ZvQLR9e.jpg

Fenizz

Reaction score
Finally return my vios after 1 month of driving . Feel so relax now. Time to look for jobs. Holding on to a rental car can have many mix feelings. Still it’s a good experience to try out for a month. Drive safe everyone.

xGaikoz

Reaction score
Finally return my vios after 1 month of driving . Feel so relax now. Time to look for jobs. Holding on to a rental car can have many mix feelings. Still it’s a good experience to try out for a month. Drive safe everyone.
Care to share with us your experience thus far, sounds like it wasn’t a pleasant one.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Returning at the right time. Happy for chiu. M still stuck with my rental car. :o

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everytime i come out of MBS from Bayfront link, i m so fuking pissedat all at all the campers n blockers. The whole UShape all full n blocked by PHVs.

mozaat

Reaction score
Talking with the CSO now see if can return to owner now since nearby. Really waste of time. Hope got compensation

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What if another rider take?

In response to queries from TODAY, a Grab spokesman said that in cases where a passenger leaves behind belongings in the vehicle, its drivers are required to inform Grab within four hours of discovery, and return the belongings to the passenger or to the Grab Drivers Centre within 48 hours of discovery.

Taken from:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...s-family-stranded-without-passports-valuables

Cherryislife

Reaction score
5-8 3 hours only surge less than 1 hour. Rest of the time stay there beat mosquito hoping for miracle.

All have the mentality, I just stay here, the rest will go away.

Kukujiao

Everytime i come out of MBS from Bayfront link, i m so fuking pissedat all at all the campers n blockers. The whole UShape all full n blocked by PHVs.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday met one grab driver while smoking. He claimed his qashqai from grabrental only $30+ per day after minus off incentives. He just started doing grab. CSB or real?

qashqai 57/day
-150 rental rebate should be 30++ loh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.