FoodPanda Rider + Bonus

GaneshR

Reaction score
UPDATED ON JUNE 15 2020

Have a motorbike, bicycle, PMD, pair or road runner legs? Register with my link below and be rewarded an extra $250. It’s that easy.

If you have previously worked in other food delivery companies, you will be entitled to another $100!

As part of FoodPanda’s hiring costs, I will be rewarded a token from FoodPanda for recommending you. **

Ride together, Huat together!
Referral Link : foodora.me/zpbce
Name : Ganesh
Mobile: 9 6 7 2 3 5 5 Five

Available Bonuses: REVISED

- Referral Bonus: $250
45 Orders within 7 Days: $50
150 Orders within 30 Days: $200

Total: $250

**The promotional offer only works with the referral link. If not utilized during sign up, you will not be entitled to the bonus payout.
As this is meant to be shared, those who used the link will receive $150, while I keep $100.

Message me anytime to learn more and have a new rider buddy!

Salary Structure:
https://www.pandariders.sg/order-based-service-fee

Referral Link : foodora.me/zpbce
Name : Ganesh
Telegram: https://t.me/tengent
- buzz all your questions on telegram!

Last edited:

GaneshR

Reaction score
Goes according to batch. Lowest batch (Batch 4) $9.50, highest (Batch 1) $11 per order. (Motorbike)
PMD is slightly lesser. By a dollar.

Batches are determined by discipline. Punctuality, Attendance of booked shifts..

GaneshR

Reaction score
Feel free to clear your queries here before signing up! Pick up a flexible part-time gig and add an extra revenue stream. :)

GaneshR

Reaction score
A few had texted asking more about the approval process. Generally, it takes about 1-3 days from applying to starting your first shift. Start right away to add an extra income stream! :s12:

Nelsonkhoch

Reaction score
May i ask when do you receive the quest bonus for new rider tho? Is it on your first payout? Or the first friday of the month like the referral?

Nelsonkhoch

Reaction score
Andd how do you actually check it though? I dont even know where to find my quest bonus as in what i need to do to get it

GaneshR

Reaction score
The quest incentives change every week. Accessible from the telegram group chats. The payslip is not very comprehensive. I agree. Did raise it up before. Great if they do make changes but for now do it in a manual fashion. Calculate the number of dockets X your tier pay and see what the addition is.

Eg. $2000 on pay slip. 180 rides X $10 = $1800 which would mean the balance $200 is from other bonuses. Remember to subtract any cash card claims you have made which would be reflected on the slip.

Defi4nc3

Reaction score
Is it required to work as a shift? Can we sign up and work OTOT? Like afew hours at night and only weekends?

GaneshR

Reaction score
You are your own boss. Totally flexible. No minimum or maximum working hours.

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder one month can earn around how much as a full timer?? Got cpf??

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.