Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

karloil

Reaction score
Hey, you know what they say about great minds, right? ;)

I decided to buy these cases for different usage scenarios. Keeping my Tab S2 8" since it can be used as an e-reader, got tons of ebooks on Play Book, Kindle and Dark Horse. Now, a full Samsung user as I have the 128GB S10+ as well....

👍🏻

The Infiland is also nice since it both has all around side protection (like the cheapo TPU case) and the cover flap (book type cover)

48160150002_4c1066371e_z.jpg

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
👍🏻

The Infiland is also nice since it both has all around side protection (like the cheapo TPU case) and the cover flap (book type cover)
Yep, mine is the hard back cover that is translucent, the flap has a magnet that locks the cover in place, when closed, the tab goes into standby mode, and when the flap cover is opened, the tab wakes.....quite cool. I like the Spigen Rugged Armor case as well, I did a poor job with the screen protector though, but I guess it will do till I get back to Sg. I am thinking of buying a Spigen SP and having it installed professionally in Sg, any shop does this for a reasonable fee? Also, if I buy an SP in Sg, can recommend a good SP and where to get it?

karloil

Reaction score
Yep, mine is the hard back cover that is translucent, the flap has a magnet that locks the cover in place, when closed, the tab goes into standby mode, and when the flap cover is opened, the tab wakes.....quite cool. I like the Spigen Rugged Armor case as well, I did a poor job with the screen protector though, but I guess it will do till I get back to Sg. I am thinking of buying a Spigen SP and having it installed professionally in Sg, any shop does this for a reasonable fee? Also, if I buy an SP in Sg, can recommend a good SP and where to get it?

Hosetly, i forgot if the back of this is semi hard with side TPU or all TPU hahaha never bothered to even try installing it on the S5e. This one also has magnetic locks.

Spigen has an official SP for the S5e? I don't see one.

Here's what i did - i got the oleophobic TG from P2o - installed by them. Then i got a Spigen Nano Liquid and i used it also with my tablet. Fyi, one of the 'official' Spigen shop is at Plaza Sing, B1.

Last edited:

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hosetly, i forgot if the back of this is semi hard with side TPU or all TPU hahaha never bothered to even try installing it on the S5e. This one also has magnetic locks.

Spigen has an official SP for the S5e? I don't see one.

Here's what i did - i got the oleophobic TG from P2o - installed by them. Then i got a Spigen Nano Liquid and i used it also with my tablet. Fyi, one of the 'official' Spigen shop is at Plaza Sing, B1.
There are two versions of the Infiland flip cover case like the ones we have, one is the hard back but translucent version like the one I'd gotten, and one with soft TPU back with same flip cover. Any shop in Sg install SP for a reasonable fee? The Spigen SP is this one, I am in Canada so I can order this...
https://www.amazon.ca/Spigen-Temper...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XVTQXZ8N8NJ6RQRYDX9J

karloil

Reaction score
Drop corner on the floor :( the given case is useless

Aw sorry man! Yes, that was my observation, book case doesn't protect the sides of the tablet. That's why i opt to get a cheapo TPU case for the meantime while i was looking for a better case.

But i hope the replacement panel is still affordable. You can try Live Chat via your Samsung Members app, maybe they can give you a quotation from there.

xJuzagalx

Reaction score
I did try the Samsung live chat on their official web.. they are unable to quote was ask to go down to the store... I think screen replacement is not available.. the free case given is totally useless.. I am looking for a new case but case are very hard to find nowadays... anyone can recommend? I just bought a new screen protector first...

karloil

Reaction score
There are two versions of the Infiland flip cover case like the ones we have, one is the hard back but translucent version like the one I'd gotten, and one with soft TPU back with same flip cover. Any shop in Sg install SP for a reasonable fee? The Spigen SP is this one, I am in Canada so I can order this...
https://www.amazon.ca/Spigen-Temper...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XVTQXZ8N8NJ6RQRYDX9J

Ah nice! Then get that one and ask the local Spigen shop to install for you.

I did try the Samsung live chat on their official web.. they are unable to quote was ask to go down to the store... I think screen replacement is not available.. the free case given is totally useless.. I am looking for a new case but case are very hard to find nowadays... anyone can recommend? I just bought a new screen protector first...

I'll offer you my extra one! Full side protection with cover flap! Hehe photo i posted few page/s back

Last edited:

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got so fragile meh
Even well built phones like the LG G6 I had would be dented, I had dropped mine from my desk and noted that one of the corners was dented, not badly but still noticeable. I was undecided about keeping the S5e, I'd used it when I was on the bed, being kiasu. Now that I'd decided to keep it, and had gotten cases for it that I'm carrying it around, with temp SP to boot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.