Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning Uncle me went back to work in my proud creation during my last holiday, the UCL edition of 18/19 kit.

On the bus, seated by the window, when the bus stopped at the bus stop, there were some **** ManUre fans smoking, then saw me sitting on the bus with my UCL jersey. One of the ManUre fans showed me their jersey logo, i immediately showed them 6 fingers!

They LPPL walked away! Guai lan with lim beh lah!

Last edited:

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning Uncle me went back to work in my proud creation during my last holiday, the UCL edition of 18/19 kit.

On the bus, seated by the window, when the bus stopped at the bus stop, there were some **** ManUre fans smoking, then saw me sitting on the bus with my UCL jersey. One of the ManUre fans showed me their jersey logo, i immediately showed them 6 fingers!

They LPPL walked away! Guai lan with lim beh lah!

They also can show six fingers but is for ranking sixth in epl table.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys do realise that most clubs would’ve done their scouting and contacting their target players long time ago and not July 1st, probably in May when season ended for most clubs maybe even earlier. And please lah Coutinho is not coming back, very tiring to hear his name already same with Suarez - always hearing people say he’s coming back until his ugly side showed in CL against us - the minute he left I knew he wasn’t ever coming back and now same with Coutinho

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
You guys do realise that most clubs would’ve done their scouting and contacting their target players long time ago and not July 1st, probably in May when season ended for most clubs maybe even earlier. And please lah Coutinho is not coming back, very tiring to hear his name already same with Suarez - always hearing people say he’s coming back until his ugly side showed in CL against us - the minute he left I knew he wasn’t ever coming back and now same with Coutinho

lol and quite a few bro here still welcome him back. its like LFC cannot do without him.. What kind of fans are they i don't really know but its clear that we perform better without him and we are CL winner without him. Ooo maybe they did not see how we beat Barca 4-0 with him in the team and got subbed out.

When Suarez show the ugly side of him, then people here stop talking about him. They seriously think LFC is like old toilet, sell to people then end up buying back the player. (Make the team look like a circus with Clowns running it)

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
fat frank becomes chelsea manager, we're gonna play against his side for uefa super cup this august :D

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why never report them for smoking at bus stop? Shd take pic and give them a thumbs up

LOL it was 5m away from bus stop! I saw them didnt want to chap them, but instead they li siao lim peh! So yeah I returned the flavour by the 6 fingers!

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lol and quite a few bro here still welcome him back. its like LFC cannot do without him.. What kind of fans are they i don't really know but its clear that we perform better without him and we are CL winner without him. Ooo maybe they did not see how we beat Barca 4-0 with him in the team and got subbed out.

When Suarez show the ugly side of him, then people here stop talking about him. They seriously think LFC is like old toilet, sell to people then end up buying back the player. (Make the team look like a circus with Clowns running it)

Ever since Suarez bited Metarazzi during WC2014, I knew that he was forcing his way out of Anfield, respect was lost immediately despite his talents and King Kenny showing his faith during the Negredo incident!

****inho, enough of this prick, also pattern lot lot, back pain lah, this lah that lah, he went to a club he fancies in the end! So no love for him either!

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Confirm not me, I dislike the idea of us linking with our ex players again & again. We played better after they left.

Only Fowler, Bellamy & Aurelio came back to the club on 2nd occasion.

Sent from Champions of Europe using GAGT

Last edited:

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever since Suarez bited Metarazzi during WC2014, I knew that he was forcing his way out of Anfield, respect was lost immediately despite his talents and King Kenny showing his faith during the Negredo incident!

****inho, enough of this prick, also pattern lot lot, back pain lah, this lah that lah, he went to a club he fancies in the end! So no love for him either!
I think he bited Chellini instead.

Reaction score
Confirm not me, I dislike the idea of us linking with our ex players again & again. We played better after they left.

Only Fowler, Bellamy & Aurelio came back to the club on 2nd occasion.

I wouldnt mind Lucas Leiva back

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure Coutinho will make us better. Also don't like his character. Not worth the money.

Unless Barca willing to take huge loss on dembele its unlikely to happen. Character is also questionable for me. Rather pay more for mbappe.

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure Coutinho will make us better. Also don't like his character. Not worth the money.

Unless Barca willing to take huge loss on dembele its unlikely to happen. Character is also questionable for me. Rather pay more for mbappe.
Dembele forced his way out of Dortmund via AWOL... Poor attitude shown.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like James Pearce departure from Liverpool Echo has an effect of letting LFC fans guessing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.