Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brovale

Reaction score
I just got this today via SMS. Looks like a "job promotion" but job function, scope and description all no change. No pay increment also. LOL!

https://www.go-jek.com/sg/blog/sg-driver-goalbetter-platinum-2/
You need to hit points for the tier to get more benefits, like if you take MC, they pay you $80, if your own car or cheap rental, you tantio, but first you need to hit 1350pts in 3months period

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hyperephania

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can you tell me why so that my husband don't do wrong ting? thanks.
I believe here mani peepur advise chiu riao...their points are valid.

Diesel, hybrid, old, new, premium all try before liao only no balls chut premium 6

Sent from my phone using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok noted.
They say wan to fight for drivers all these benefits.
V good.
KhXKHzOl.jpg

Stirling69

Reaction score
In PHV driving, things are dynamic, each individual has to learn and relearn to find their own niche driving pattern.

Let him learn the rope by himself.

Have empathy and Be supportive by being tolerant of the odd working hours will go a long way in helping him.

can you tell me why so that my husband don't do wrong ting? thanks.

Ashmite

Reaction score
Reached the pickup point, already pressed 'i have arrived' few seconds later job got canceled but no $4. I thought usually if cancel late have compensation?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reached the pickup point, already pressed 'i have arrived' few seconds later job got canceled but no $4. I thought usually if cancel late have compensation?

u alrdy sae few secs...

pax have up to 5mins to cancel before the penalty kicks in

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

zamsha

Reaction score
Guys..i think everyone is confuse on the new gem system. Based on new gem allocation, u should be getting more gems compared to now during peak hrs and weekends. Example morning peak hr can get 7 gems for normal auto accept pickup..9 gems per grabeshare. So u cannot compare it with how many gems u getting now. I think gems system is still better compared to (guaranteed fare) it's all luck if u kena long distance b2b...die

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
grab officer say my new car hyundai accent not approved to drive for grabcar plus , they have a list of approved vehicles...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mobio, full cash or loan?
Proper one , their partner is Maybank. Can select big banks also...

I believed you ownself convert ya?

Smlj gc+ in this ear???
Got ppl order can laugh already........

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Guys..i think everyone is confuse on the new gem system. Based on new gem allocation, u should be getting more gems compared to now during peak hrs and weekends. Example morning peak hr can get 7 gems for normal auto accept pickup..9 gems per grabeshare. So u cannot compare it with how many gems u getting now. I think gems system is still better compared to (guaranteed fare) it's all luck if u kena long distance b2b...die

You the one confuse

Of course they know this

But they whining cause they hoping for same gem allocation but higher pay out.

When thing dont go our way. We whine

Welcome to the forum

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.