Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohh, ok thanks. I didn't know their grace period included after driver reached.

there might be another possibility that the ping is given to DTs driver

some drivers kanna before

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which clinic u went to?
2 weeks is too long.
Potong pasir. The staff even told me 2-3 working days, no need two weeks as Grab claims. I emails Grab several times ask me wait. Today morning emails them again,see what that reply. Even if postman walks, also reached looong ago Liao bah

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beta to check with clinic and ensure sent to lta.

Vendor needs the approval from lta b4 can do anything.
Thanks for the suggestion. I called up the hotline, the CSO was quite nice. With my nric number, she replied that the report was sent to Grab via courier on the 01 Jul. Kns, so is Grab sitting on me... :(

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quote for hard truth

Wah, painful hard truth sia... :'(
Just called Grab, ding dong transfer my call here there, last was picked up by a ****. She asked me for my details say will feedback check and someone will contact me. Before she puts down the line, I was like errr you only asked for my name nric and e-mail address, won't it be better I give you my mobile number to call me faster. She was like oh ok. Wth...

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Their call centre is in Malaysia. Lowly paid. High staff turnover. Well known for lack of knowledge and no follow-up.

Just called Grab, ding dong transfer my call here there, last was picked up by a ****. She asked me for my details say will feedback check and someone will contact me. Before she puts down the line, I was like errr you only asked for my name nric and e-mail address, won't it be better I give you my mobile number to call me faster. She was like oh ok. Wth...

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ok noted

anyway when u start driving, there are much more things to thk abt

since no progress from grab yet then spend ur time looking for another job loh or do other stuff

at least it clear ur mind on such small matter and u cant do anything abt it

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like that, confirm over supplies.
Time will come driver pick driver for gems. 😅

Sg_Oris

Reaction score
Anyone being forced to take car from car rental company even pending the opening of Grab account? I was forced to collected the car on the day I sign the agreement despite me begging them to wait till my Grab account is activated.

Grab has to take a few days to open the account and I incurring rental pending this.

rewired

Reaction score
Anyone being forced to take car from car rental company even pending the opening of Grab account? I was forced to collected the car on the day I sign the agreement despite me begging them to wait till my Grab account is activated.

Grab has to take a few days to open the account and I incurring rental pending this.
Dont be a push over.. anyway you sign already that you start the rental on the stipulated date.

Whatever happen to you, not their problem.
You drive or not, they will still collect rental.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

jimmylimts

Reaction score

Rental is rental, grab is grab. Why u take up the rental before account ready???:s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.