Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

rewired

Reaction score
Eventually spoke to David from the Partner Experience Team at the Grab office and told him everything. He helping me and just assured me that he have my account opened within the next 30 minutes.

At least I found the right person to help me!

Thank you David!

Thank God.
What car did you sign for bro?

Dont forget to sign on for GJ as well. It will take longer to get an acc

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most simple way is to backward calculate...

Now ruby second lowest tier $230 need 260 gems. With the new gem incentive... $230/$0.45=511 gems

Means u need almost double the gems now... wu kou leng boh?

Now DT weekly already doing 630-660gems weekly... even in gems slightly increase now if i can do 511gems means i almost DT level liao.

Somemore i still 5 day driver... even more mission impossible... cos i need at least 100 gems each day. And evening peak gem cui liao.

So i rather go for weekly guarantee now. As long as i do 20 trips every day in 5 days my guarantee is $1250 before comm. so if grab still give me cui fare means they need to top up more. If they want to cheat to ensure i exceed then no top up or less top up even better cos i get better fares... also good when I want to CP

I almost done for this week... 104T but my gross only $1132 if weekly... i will get quite some top up. If remain as gem... my 260 gem only worth $117.

Dude base on your statement earlier you are right it might be easier to earn gem base on the new system. But if you calculate base on the value (aka earnings) from the gem you will realize you will get lesser payout.

By the way I believe most bros and sis over here at least have an o level and they can do simple calculations.

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The fares these days cui.

If u are on gem and new gem incentive u will cry.

But if u only weekly guarantee grab needs to top up $4.50 (before comm) for this justgrab trip on assumption u already done 40 trips (ruby) for the week and your week gross still below 40x$12.50.

CEUcHdWl.png

Strange pricing difference between justgrab and hitch. Curious. Is this lower than usual for justgrab? From tiong bahru to Marina square

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know how many people will actually take the 5 min wait GS next week onward

But i know the earning guarantee scheme can help tank it.

At least i know the 3xGS will be at least $37.50 gross for Ruby.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
CEUcHdWl.png

Strange pricing difference between justgrab and hitch. Curious. Is this lower than usual for justgrab? From tiong bahru to Marina square

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Next week onward got the new 5 min GS

If the person willing to wait. The fare likely $5 :s22: :s13: :s22:

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know how many people will actually take the 5 min wait GS next week onward

If got 3 x 2person per Grabshare....
Jialat leh....

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
changing to 6s nao so that i can get more gems for gs

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score

They will wait. One rider even tells me she waited 20mins, cancelled by 3 drivers before me.

It's those that say in rush, need to reach by what time, am i getting off first. These are the one will tell them nicely that in future if in rush dont book GS.

Never expect 5star from GS rider.

Last edited:

clockwise

Reaction score
Worst is while on the way to pick them, they msg in and ask where are u now...wtf

Just look at the app la...and constantly moving, how to tell them where we are precisely

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

rewired

Reaction score
Worst is while on the way to pick them, they msg in and ask where are u now...wtf

Just look at the app la...and constantly moving, how to tell them where we are precisely

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
This one Grab fault. App never show us moving. Passenger tell me one

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today best i got 3xgs... all ard jw going to je bukit merah and suntec... suntec is last pickup and drop off... got all pings ard 230pm... the suntec one ask me able to reach at 3pm. I jitao ask her book justgrab then she say nvm she got grabhitch already then cancel. Scally the driver stack a few riders lol

They will wait. One rider even tells me she waited 20mins, cancelled by 3 drivers before me.

It's those that say in rush, need to reach by what time, am i getting off first. These are the one will tell them nicely that in future if in rush dont book GS.

Never expect 5star from GS rider.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lol, how about Jurong West to Ppl Park for only 20? Civil Defense Training Centre to Paya Lebar for 23?

G, GJ - low fares, but more riders to make up.

anyone feels that the past 2 days G pings very jialet during evening to night? no back to back at all sia and somemore need wait for like 10-15min for 1 ping... sibei chaim..

what to do, move ard to attract pings

Ok noted.
They say wan to fight for drivers all these benefits.
V good.
KhXKHzOl.jpg

minimum 30yr old, they doing it like taxi drivers minimum age limit:(

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OAjlIZ5.jpg

Did a search on sj auto on carousell

Seriously lei why they so siao on sia put Grab logo like this on their car :s22:

got G decal mean ad
so grab pay $$$ to car
$$$ who keep?

i know last time was phv driver take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.