Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
You then got problem. I was sharing what to do for others. And you now here kpkb and anyhow assumed people scammer or runner. You get back to the hole where you came from lah. #bodoh

so why ask if i have a problem with you? obviously i dun have and u didnt read what i said(not even about u). You only mentioned u owed 30k and then stopped paying. How r we supposed to know u ran away or already paid principal? If u ran away with 30k then u r a ******* scammer. If u already paid then ignore them. Hard to understand isit? How old r u?

get a life.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Victim? You seemed more like a scammer or ahlong themselves. All the comments you made for others not only rude but clearly at ahlong's side. People here give advices and shared experiences , you got problem is it? Start another war? You mean you had another war before? Then the problem is YOU. People here also based on what they experienced and share. You tell people dont believe. You sure you not ahlong or not? i go report you now.

Just ignore me la bro. Im also a victim. Dont start another war la. Have it your way lo.

polarinda

Reaction score
Victim? You seemed more like a scammer or ahlong themselves. All the comments you made for others not only rude but clearly at ahlong's side. People here give advices and shared experiences , you got problem is it? Start another war? You mean you had another war before? Then the problem is YOU. People here also based on what they experienced and share. You tell people dont believe. You sure you not ahlong or not? i go report you now.
Look whos toking?

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
People, this one definitely loanshark. Look at all his past messages. He only knows how to kpkb. People gave real experiences and he claimed scam. So i think don't trust this clown here. He is not giving any good advices.

Also, it's 'Harassed' not harrased. No wonder you are so broke. English also broken.

Better be harrased by ls than u.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.