Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveteo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
D3Gxrvc.jpg

This orh orh thing where got nice? Most ppl like the half gold with the gold rim. Face is gold. When moving the hand the watch got sparkle wan.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This orh orh thing where got nice? Most ppl like the half gold with the gold rim. Face is gold. When moving the hand the watch got sparkle wan.

this "orh orh" thing as you mentioned is quite nice leh.

Stealth wealth wor, full white gold and vintage aka discontinued. People see liao legs will shakey and won't give silly comment. =:p

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m so envious of those people who can purchase their Rolex sports from local AD...

Low ses people really no chance of getting any for own use huh

Like the green, the blue black or even the black with date...

micgoh

Reaction score
I’m so envious of those people who can purchase their Rolex sports from local AD...

Bro do not say that la.

Next round when I got allocation , you can pm me.

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't give up.. or if cannot wait, go grey.

cherrystalk

Reaction score
If I intend to get on the priority waitlist for Rolex with AD (coz I’ve no sales history with any), which AD should I buy my first watch from? Intending to get omega speedmaster. The ADs I’m considering are hourglass, emperor and cortina. Thanks!

red_devilz

Master Member
Reaction score
If I intend to get on the priority waitlist for Rolex with AD (coz I’ve no sales history with any), which AD should I buy my first watch from? Intending to get omega speedmaster. The ADs I’m considering are hourglass, emperor and cortina. Thanks!
No use one... The key is to be a consistent regular, who also recommends many customers buying non rare models from them. Why not try PLP at khh instead?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KHH, at least visit them a couple of times please. Also to leave good comments on Facebook as well.

Their interest form need to indicate your Facebook account for background check and verification. So just make sure you are clean and not some grey dealer or flipper.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KHH, at least visit them a couple of times please. Also to leave good comments on Facebook as well.

Their interest form need to indicate your Facebook account for background check and verification. So just make sure you are clean and not some grey dealer or flipper.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Seriously about the interest form? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.