View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:42 PM   #47
dangerousgaming

Let me give u a piece of advice. You won’t go far in life if you want to continue adopting this mindset/attitude, which is why cs people would want to look down on u in the first place. I am sure if u r driven enough to turn urself into a cs person, the only thing u will get in return is respect. I have seen many people like yourself who is always comparing themselves with cs major and making excuses, instead of honing their craft.. Yes, cs majors had a headstart. But this does not mean u cannot catch up to them if u want to. But first, u have to accept that in the dynamic IT industry, u r expected to know multiple languages to even start a career. It is no longer like the past where knowing just Java for e.g. can bring u far.
Ya all you people act like you are some wise old 100 year man who have seen it all and like to give advise like you are better than others. I’ve seen it all, kids who are 15 giving advice, 25, 35, 45... When none of you actually listen. All you do is talk more than you listen. And pls la you living in some dream world issit, sounds like you are 15 years old. The hr of many companies would just filter out non cs degree in one go. Do you know how many resumes they have to go through per second?

Edit: I know a few people who got into banks knowing nothing but just java and earning a decent salary.

Last edited by dangerousgaming; 05-07-2019 at 10:44 PM..
dangerousgaming is offline   Reply With Quote