Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

polarinda

Reaction score
Like how you drove your ******* mother to death. You have no respect for the dead. **** you and your own ******* family.

U already said u put your prick in my mother's loose hole right? U like doing that to dead people?
Your kids got call u kamlan dad?

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Talk big? Shït eater. Go fake your mother now lah. Failure in business to go take ah long loan. Tuck sai useless shït. Anyway calling you shït already see you up. You should be the housefly eating shït

Of cos i do.. But never seen anyone as kam. Lan still talk big like u leh

polarinda

Reaction score
Talk big? Shït eater. Go fake your mother now lah. Failure in business to go take ah long loan. Tuck sai useless shït. Anyway calling you shït already see you up. You should be the housefly eating shït
Too bad i got scammed, not took a loan from ls. Unlike u. Jitao kam lan

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Scammed? Then why didn’t go to bank and borrow since you businessman? Must be your brainless tactics ended up failure in business and need to borrow from small time loans on WhatsApp. Stupid.

Scammed n borrow ls u also cannot differentiate?
No wonder kam lan.

polarinda

Reaction score
Scammed? Then why didn’t go to bank and borrow since you businessman? Must be your brainless tactics ended up failure in business and need to borrow from small time loans on WhatsApp. Stupid.
. Better than u la. Jitai go ls borrow. Then talk big. Kam lan king

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Asked for loan. Money transferred to your account. It’s illegal loan. Did you sign any letters? No right? Then it’s ah long, you moron. Hahaha. I know why your mother died now. Because you too stupid.

Too bad i got scammed, not took a loan from ls. Unlike u. Jitao kam lan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.