samsung pay

Fatpat

Reaction score
New user of samsung pay here. Since level tier is determined by number of transactions, is the quickest method to level up is to break up my grocery shopping and pay item by item? :D

PongRareRare

Reaction score
New user of samsung pay here. Since level tier is determined by number of transactions, is the quickest method to level up is to break up my grocery shopping and pay item by item? :D

Yup but get ready to get cursed by ppl queuing lol
With the new visa and MasterCard transport, that's a way to maintain your tier

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Multiple payments within 5mins at the same store only count as one reward.

laladuck

Reaction score

You have to re-queue :D

From Samsung website, "Transactions made within five minutes of each other will be considered as a single transaction."

jaykay11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried placing back to back orders on Mcdonalds self service kiosk (Burger King also). Both times all transactions have points.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks Samsung
2800 points T2 Tea redemption
was told sold at S$12.50 and was told this box is for this event only
suntec store
O6DNJ3Gl.jpg

SBh21ybl.jpg

VsfnZdOl.jpg

xw3THnYl.jpg

E0x09dBl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

earthtk

Reaction score
The 5 minutes restriction I think was removed on an update last year.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.