Samsung Galaxy Watch

karloil

Reaction score
anyone using liquid coating ?
gEHW0JWl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI P30 Aurora using GAGT

Yep, me! Well, i have TG installed and also used this since i was also putting it on my S5e

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to get this screen ?
1aMloe9l.jpg

Sent from P30 Aurora using GAGT
go to Samsung health...record your exercise..but the screenshot you show is the old version..

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

Fatpat

Reaction score
Anybody on AIA Vitality using Galaxy watch on Samsung Health?

I'm currently at 75xx steps right now on my watch but when I log in to check my progress the Vitality app lists I have 3 workout details today being

1. Activity: Walking Distance: 1.2km Calories Burned: 408.xx kilojoules
2. Activity: Walking Steps Taken: 5729
3. Activity: Walking Steps Taken: 5600

Anybody else got the same issue?

Fatpat

Reaction score
Anybody on AIA Vitality using Galaxy watch on Samsung Health?

I'm currently at 75xx steps right now on my watch but when I log in to check my progress the Vitality app lists I have 3 workout details today being

1. Activity: Walking Distance: 1.2km Calories Burned: 408.xx kilojoules
2. Activity: Walking Steps Taken: 5729
3. Activity: Walking Steps Taken: 5600

Anybody else got the same issue?

To clarify, I'm walking/jogging with both my Samsung s10e and Galaxy watch at the same time

Anyway, in case anybody facing the same issue in the future, the AIA vitality app dunno why don't recognise the steps from the Galaxy watch. On the Samsung Health app on the phone, there's a "All steps" option and a "mobile phone" option.

Even though the "All Steps" is calculated from the watch/phone figures, the AIA vit app only recognises the steps count from "Mobile phone". Which sucks cos normally by the time the watch steps has reached 10k, my phone only counted 8k++. I think maybe need to wear the phone armband thing so that the phone count would be more in line with the watch count instead of having the phone in the pocket.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, if the rumors were true - Galaxy Watch 2 will have WearOS.

I hope they get to release an update that changes our OS from Tizen to WearOS (wishful thinking) :o
damn...I still prefer the current tizen over wear os...coming from wear os..I think tizen seem better on the UI over wear os.

karloil

Reaction score
damn...I still prefer the current tizen over wear os...coming from wear os..I think tizen seem better on the UI over wear os.

Ah i see, thanks for your inputs. I guess we'll know in a few weeks' time what the next watch will be. :)

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, if the rumors were true - Galaxy Watch 2 will have WearOS.

I hope they get to release an update that changes our OS from Tizen to WearOS (wishful thinking) :o

if u look at most of the reviews out there.

Apparently Tizen outperform WearOS by alot.

samsungXP

Reaction score
Want to ask my all activities such as running and walking using health app in the watch end up never show the map or location at the phone health app ? Only show time,distance,heart rate

Sent from P30 Aurora using GAGT

samsungXP

Reaction score
why cant received whatsapp call notification ? only message notification

Sent from HUAWEI P30 Aurora using GAGT

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
No point alerting about the live WhatsApp call if cannot answer the WhatsApp call on the watch right? So will show missed WhatsApp call notification.

Sent from REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

Fatpat

Reaction score
Anybody's heart rate monitor will sometimes hang or something?

My watch less than 1 mth only old, it was set to read heart rate all the time but not sure yesterday or today suddenly it doesn't scan anymore. The green light at the bottom doesn't flash now.

If I change the auto heart rate setting to never and scan manually, the green light will start to flash but the result will always be "Couldn't measure heart rate. Try again".

Fatpat

Reaction score
Anybody's heart rate monitor will sometimes hang or something?

My watch less than 1 mth only old, it was set to read heart rate all the time but not sure yesterday or today suddenly it doesn't scan anymore. The green light at the bottom doesn't flash now.

If I change the auto heart rate setting to never and scan manually, the green light will start to flash but the result will always be "Couldn't measure heart rate. Try again".

Just came back from Westgate service center. They just did a factory reset to fix the hr monitor. Will see if same issue pops out again or not.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.