yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4% standby battery drain per day
NQarXQ4.png

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
india launch also not indicative of whether global version will launch. just look at rn7p. anyway if u go q10 look ah, u will see that they are actually selling china set, and u need to pay them to open the box and install google play services before u receive it. at least they never anyhow flash other firmware.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
india launch also not indicative of whether global version will launch. just look at rn7p. anyway if u go q10 look ah, u will see that they are actually selling china set, and u need to pay them to open the box and install google play services before u receive it. at least they never anyhow flash other firmware.

I forgotten I got from which online retailer when I got mine max1.. I remember I got Indian set. While there are Chinese sets also. Need to ask the seller.. If they have Indian sets then buy.

Anyway just get China set.. It got more features and more stable for sure then global set. The update is faster also.

Anyway Indian set is consider global cause it has Google preinstall inside rom. Same rom as global set. Note 7pro is because only for China.. India no release.

Last edited:

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
(x) for doubt for everything you just posted.
rn7p has launched in india, go check again.
also indian version has india specific bands, which has the same as or fewer bands than the china version, which in turn has fewer bands than global version. sg no problem, but if u travel to europe often then maybe have issue with lte coverage. indian rom also has a lot more bloatware and ads (!) than global.

imo, better to get global/china set than indian set. china set is fine if u want to save money and u know what to do.

Last edited:

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to connect dual Bluetooth speaker in k20? Some phones are able to do this though. Its like having a stereo sound

eaphla

Reaction score
Anyone manage to add UOB visa card to gpay on latest fw 10.3.11.0?

So far, i still cannot to add in :(

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can ask for the bros here ordering thru alixpress shipping these days is it still reliable?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mi 9t 128gb, around $450, can buy...?

Can ask for the bros here ordering thru alixpress shipping these days is it still reliable?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

have to see the seller.....
if lucky 1~2 weeks.... if unlucky, 2~4 weeks.
last time, 1~2 months :s22:

New value for money vs M9T?

Lenovo z6
AIE 730
6/64/128
24mp 576 1.8um size (but need to find out the 1.8um is per pixel or after pixel binning)
8mp Wide
5mp 2x zoom
4000mah battery
Amoled screen
In screen finger print sensor
MSRP 1899 rmb
Coming in July (in China)

this?
2qx3txd.jpg

w1bp0l.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.