Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Omg! I just caught shiny 100% nidoran male.... :love:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly after I post my trainer codes, I got some many friend requests... keep them coming.

I especially need to make friends for Yokohama Go Fest Jirachi Quest (both accounts) . :s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
For spoofer, if you wish to try ye luck to get shiny Onix, can do so at Chapultepec Park in Mexico. It's a large park and an Onix nest.

I just got mine there.

Last few weeks outside Bugis MRT , circular fish of luck there was an onix nest .. I caught a second one for Myself and one for my girl’s account . I recall the first one I caught was in USA

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Suddenly after I post my trainer codes, I got some many friend requests... keep them coming.

I especially need to make friends for Yokohama Go Fest Jirachi Quest (both accounts) . :s13:

The remove friend add same friend exploit still works. I did that this morning. :o

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Yokohama Go Fest Jirachi Quest - u got tickets to event?:s11:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last few weeks outside Bugis MRT , circular fish of luck there was an onix nest .. I caught a second one for Myself and one for my girl’s account . I recall the first one I caught was in USA

Actually I only just happen to stumble upon it as I was looking for a shundo Onix and I teleported to that park. Alolan ones only have Diglett and Rattata.

zensushi

Reaction score
The Curious Case of the Spinda Who Doesn't Fit

VYtlNME.jpg

Anyone spotted something weird? :eek: :eek:

zensushi

Reaction score
Using a device with a built-in IV checker, found out that I have a 100%-IV Spinda. Curiously, though, it has a lower CP than a few other Spindas (none powered-up/boosted). :eek: :s11:

Using other online IV checkers returned "No possible IVs found for those values“.

Big images behind SPOILER tags:

CY0mUiq.jpg
i9RwRZA.jpg

tKux6LK.jpg
mA10sZB.jpg
4HFnrLf.jpg

EC1bWiS.jpg

What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.