Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thephv

Reaction score
Msynzl97 was mentioning opp fire station. So just wondering. I just head over to whichever the GPS direct me to. And based on instinct

EthanLLL

Reaction score
I want chiong gem today since last week of original incentive but kept on kena all the LT either 1 end to the other or across half of s'pore and into city for ndp... Somemore no surge and pretty jam... 😢 2.30pm to 8.30pm only 11T

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want chiong gem today since last week of original incentive but kept on kena all the LT either 1 end to the other or across half of s'pore and into city for ndp... Somemore no surge and pretty jam... � 2.30pm to 8.30pm only 11T

one hr average 2t, not bad liao

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
I want chiong gem today since last week of original incentive but kept on kena all the LT either 1 end to the other or across half of s'pore and into city for ndp... Somemore no surge and pretty jam... � 2.30pm to 8.30pm only 11T
Yap....
I also tio all long trip since 9

Vezel2234

Reaction score
1) Normally Apple Orchard the pick up is at the grand park hotel is it?
2) how about mandarin gallery? Go into the small lane, drop then uturn out?

Goondo Driver

Reaction score
sibei jia lat...starting from this week...pings very slow...waited for almost 20mins driving round n round the hot area also no pings....why???

I think they manipulate the app of our account so that they can control and lower our income after driving for 3 months....give some new onboard drivers to earn...???

EthanLLL

Reaction score
sibei jia lat...starting from this week...pings very slow...waited for almost 20mins driving round n round the hot area also no pings....why???

I think they manipulate the app of our account so that they can control and lower our income after driving for 3 months....give some new onboard drivers to earn...???

Can't deny more drivers than riders. But sometimes there could be a connectivity issue like ur online then suddenly pop up ur availability for job, like a momentary loss of connection. Happens to me.. App shows ur online but ur also 'offline' at the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.