Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Reaction score
If I intend to get on the priority waitlist for Rolex with AD (coz I’ve no sales history with any), which AD should I buy my first watch from? Intending to get omega speedmaster. The ADs I’m considering are hourglass, emperor and cortina. Thanks!
If you're just thinking about Rolex, then perhaps, like the previous posters suggested, KHH is your best bet.

However, if you wanna move up to Patek or some other brands, then perhaps you should look elsewhere.

A long and extensive relationship at THG, for example, can be extremely productive. I'm not one, but I've seen the power of that relationship.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am not a collector nor crazy on watches...but thought of having a couple would be nice.
Got an IWC years ago...
So months back...went to ADs to ask abt Sub...all commented no stock and very hard to come by...
Very weird as last time, there are many rolex sports series when i was buying my IWC...and base on this i should have gotten Sea Dweller that time as it is even cheaper than my Portuguese...but i love the class of IWC.

As I am not in a hurry...so abt 2wks ago, happen to pass by AD...just went in and ask...no Sub...well, since i gotten a IWC, might as well get my wife a Lady Date Just rather than another watch for myself. told the sales...if ever there is a sub, Date or No Date...i would love to have it, who knows when will it ever come.
Sales tell me, he will keep a look out for me but slim chance...but finger cross...

This past Sunday...sales text me...got a sub with date and had reserve for me...keen to pick it up?...mai tu liao...
i am very happy but also sebei xiong...2 rolex in 2 wks...:s12:

Gxgx to your sub date!

makingfriends

Reaction score
thank you...i was reading all the messages...i think we cannot control when we can have it or not due to the low stock...i guess perhaps keep a peaceful mentality...like have good lor...don't have LL lor...
like usually when you wanted something badly...its hard to come by
but when u chin chai...it come...
i was not crazy about it but everyone is talking abt it...so i thought...hv hv lor...no hv also nvm...than i got it.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is KHH the best bet? What about other Rolex's AD? I know there is on in Lucky Plaza. Situated near a stairs leading to Tong Building.
If you're just thinking about Rolex, then perhaps, like the previous posters suggested, KHH is your best bet.

However, if you wanna move up to Patek or some other brands, then perhaps you should look elsewhere.

A long and extensive relationship at THG, for example, can be extremely productive. I'm not one, but I've seen the power of that relationship.

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Reaction score
Why is KHH the best bet? What about other Rolex's AD? I know there is on in Lucky Plaza. Situated near a stairs leading to Tong Building.
It seems that most other ADs have a disciplined system of waitlist, and the more "established" your relationship with the AD is, the higher up you're on the waitlist. Some ADs have two waitlists, one for VIPs, and one for walk-in customers.

KHH seems to allocate based on the boss' mood.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also no use, I dunno KHH's boss. Unless I put down a freaking special name for him/her to take notice.

I don't care if its sized or named warranty card, I just wanna own a Rolex Sun after working for so many years. :(
It seems that most other ADs have a disciplined system of waitlist, and the more "established" your relationship with the AD is, the higher up you're on the waitlist. Some ADs have two waitlists, one for VIPs, and one for walk-in customers.

KHH seems to allocate based on the boss' mood.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also no use, I dunno KHH's boss. Unless I put down a freaking special name for him/her to take notice.

I don't care if its sized or named warranty card, I just wanna own a Rolex Sun after working for so many years. :(

no use. its the sad realistic world now. best chance for u is to buy from direct reseller at a not so high premium over those grey sellers.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

suck it up buy premium.

don't expect a magic submariner to appear at retail.

wait wait wait, you're just prolonging the time you're going enjoy with the watch.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy another brand rah why feed teh grey while they enjoy your $

unless chiu one to be one of teh mani sucked into teh hype..tons of peepur wearing teh same watch,maybe teh next to differentiate ish to wear teh warranty card on your neck to show chiu bought it from AD which makes those who didn’t sour hahaha

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

unless chiu one to be one of teh mani sucked into teh hype..tons of peepur wearing teh same watch,maybe teh next to differentiate ish to wear teh warranty card on your neck to show chiu bought it from AD which makes those who didn’t sour hahaha

can you type properly :s22::s13:

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya, buy patek.

Super classic Patek. Hahahah

adgjl321

Reaction score
BNIB Datejust 41 blue dial in both oyster and jubilee bracelet fresh in, selling at v reasonable price PM if keen :)

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yah i feel rolex is overhyped up due to recent lack of stocks over the high demand. maybe everyone wants to at least own one rolex as a reward for themselves, worked hard for many yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.