Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1b3da0c31ab13c7111c367ebf9955d98.jpg

Catching up with some shows when my boys go for their lessons

Last edited:

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now I can appreciate and understand why collectors like the clean look with no cyclops at all. Only SD has the best of both worlds offering a date complication without the date magnifier

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thx for sharing. Local AD sells milgauss @ retail? Or need to combo with some other watch?

Yeahh saw them in the wild at couple AD lying in the shelf

One at ngee Ann city, one at marina bay sands on the same day.
They don't have a lot of demand from the secondary market relative to the "standard" sports models (with Mercedes hands)/ Daytona.

Are they commanding any premiums for bnib grey??

Last edited:

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that red bezel is really very nice to look at in person. and if i were to get a 1-watch daily wear tool watch, i'd go for the tudor over a rolex.

Which is what some people will think initially. Buying a luxury timepiece is still paying a ton of money to slap a branded item on the wrist and Tudor will always be overshadowed by its original parent brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.