Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the number of party buses and 6s also multiplied by alot now? See so many of them ba long long.

Seems like they're also facing the issue of overcrowding now.

Time to find a new industry.
Phv is a line where the longer your tenure, the lesser you make as more monks hop onboard.

Previously dinner eat zi char, western, japanese.
Now dinner eat chicken lice also hesitate to add kuay neng.

Seriously considering returning the car.

Newbies who are reading this, join at your own peril.

Last edited:

Kataro

Reaction score
bro..you definitely have a case to contest...go to CASE to seek enquiry..if not make a police report against the insurer and seek advise from the police what course you can do....becos after all black n white all written down..

I concur. You definitely need legal advice. There are free legal advice from a qualified lawyer. May try those places to see your eligibility: Safra;
Singapore law society Pro Bono services; some Community centres.

From there the lawyers would look at your case and advice your course of action to protect you from the insurer claims

Remember, to bring all your documents:private settlement agreement, rent contract, insurance letter that were sent to you and what is their claim .

Good luck

Brovale

Reaction score
I see...no wonder sometimes the ping order comes in than next moment it cxnl straight away before I press accept button...

But somehow still feel the app has got problem...becos I make weekly comparison with last few weeks (school holiday) & (before school holiday) income, it really drops tremendously.

Moreover I just signed with a Gofleet company for 3 months to enjoy the weekly rebate but till now still no reply from Gojek. Anyone can advise?
You should get mail from Gojek informing you of the rebate, the following Monday, so first week no rebate, the rebate only start when u received the mail if not call hotline, very bad this week, lots of new monks, Thursday I 14 hrs for 18pts, morning peak 2trips only...manual no pings, autobids also bo..

Short pick up n short trips getting lesser, now pick up roughly 10-15mins away, then 40mins-1hr actual time trips.. even want to hit minimum trips also hard, Thursday, I kena toa payoh - woodlands, then woodlands to jurong, then jurong to Bedok..fare 10-14 discounted... 4pts peak hrs..

Used to be like 23-25trips for 10hrs hit 30pts, 5days can hit 130pts for rental n mw120trips.

Now 1day can be 13trips for 14hrs drive . How to jht..lol

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#phvbsl

anyway, people wont believe how hard the situation is.

most impt is to have a car :(

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HJ5cphtl.jpg

#phvbsl

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Long time no go this carpark.
Road like rojak. Fare like donation.

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gentle reminder

tier review is going to complete soon

the top 10% of sapphire tier will have PA tgt with DTs

fare might be cui for the next 2 weeks or 1 mth

Brovale

Reaction score
Do take note that there's guaranteed minimum fare per trip from GRAB and minimum wages for trips from GOJEK..but none of them guarantee your "TRIPS" in per hour or per day..

Thephv

Reaction score
Grab loves you for fetching their cheapos.

On a more serious note, if you're getting the same rate as daytime, you really shouldn't waste your time doing gys.
Value your time and sleep.

Unless you're someone who can't sleep at night, then I guess you can just continue.

But anyway, now AM peak bsl, PM peak bsl, gys also bsl.

Toh...
Should drive longer...
Probably try again next week.

Yap rate same as regular waking hours

Desking

Reaction score
Short trips ... so fast?
Need to be familiar with the place or else follow Waze can holland

Is all very near pick up from the previous drop off.. I feel like DT for that two hours.. but after that no more.. but I am ok.. I just looked back the record and found out that 2 hrs 20 min I made $96 from fare and 45 gems.. some trips are grab share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.