Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not about the money. 25m can't buy another decent ** nowadays. Anyway sepp van der berg is tall 1.97m for age 17. Can see he will be an aerial threat to opponent in future

Let's see how he develops. Maybe will have the same injury...
"Hamstring. Hamstring. Hamstring"

We don't need to sell.
I feel the same way too. A decent backup to GomeZ

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Left mane only.

Keita's country really fugged up. Destroying their best player.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats Alisson and Firmino for winning Copa America and Alisson for winning another golden glove.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's see how he develops. Maybe will have the same injury...
"Hamstring. Hamstring. Hamstring"

I feel the same way too. A decent backup to GomeZ

Need to buff up his fitness and build.

Rumours that we have won the race for Harvey elliot.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
he England Under-17s midfielder Harvey Elliott, the youngest player ever to feature in the Premier League, is to join Liverpool this summer having had the pick of Europe’s leading clubs since rejecting a scholarship at Fulham.

Elliott, who will not be able to turn professional until his 17th birthday next April, was pursued by many in the Premier League as well as the likes of Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain and RB Leipzig before deciding that he would join Liverpool this month, his schoolboy association with Fulham having ended in June.

One of the most highly-rated 16-year-old players in the country, he was not among the new cohort of first-year scholars announced by Fulham last week. There will be a significant compensation package for his former club which will have to be agreed with Liverpool.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of all the players that I'd sign from that Brazil team last night it would be Arthur

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He didn't get much of a look in at Barca :

Barcelona midfielder Arthur Melo has reflected on his role at the Blaugrana, stating that he doesn't enjoy as much freedom to create play as he does at Brazil.The 22-year-old has joined the rest of his Selecao teammates for preparations ahead of the 2019 Copa America, which is set to kick off on 15 June."The main thing is that I participate in the creation of the play further forward at Barcelona, [whereas] in the national team I have more freedom to go back and build the play," he said."I think that's the biggest difference, as Tite gave me more freedom to look for the ball further back."[At Barcelona] I get more between the lines and I have to move towards the attack."In his first season at the Catalan side Arthur completed just four out of the 44 games he participated in.

Casemiro plays best at that position too but likes to move forwards at Real, so basically you have 2 players displacing Fabinho - not forgetting old man Fernandinho (luckily he didn't play or the ref would've given him multiple yellows - props to the ref for daring to give Jesus a 2nd yellow...and at the maracana stadium no less)

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
brazil is actually better off without the number 10, who always cry foul n roll over

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Players back in training. Milner the fittest again just like last season.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keita should just quit from intl duties

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he England Under-17s midfielder Harvey Elliott, the youngest player ever to feature in the Premier League, is to join Liverpool this summer having had the pick of Europe’s leading clubs since rejecting a scholarship at Fulham.

Elliott, who will not be able to turn professional until his 17th birthday next April, was pursued by many in the Premier League as well as the likes of Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain and RB Leipzig before deciding that he would join Liverpool this month, his schoolboy association with Fulham having ended in June.

One of the most highly-rated 16-year-old players in the country, he was not among the new cohort of first-year scholars announced by Fulham last week. There will be a significant compensation package for his former club which will have to be agreed with Liverpool.

This guy look like angmoh ah beng :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.