The Spectacles Thread. - Part 2

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm about to go there make lens too, his price quite good

Posted from PCWX using FCS, Asia No.1 Pro Trader (FCS是,大中华,香港,日本, 南韩投资行业的赫赫知名人物! )

His price compared to Eyecon are they similar? Thanks!

ahger_2311

Reaction score
Have you went back to double check with your practitioner for adjustments?
Lifting to see bottom of the lens at distance clearer? Or towards intermediate?

Haven went back to optical shop yet cuz busy sia.. I collected on Thursday only. And I only notice the diff when looking at presentation slides..

Top part is most blur, middle part less blur, bottom is crystal clear.. and I notice it’s more obvious (in terms of diff) on left eye..

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
My suggestion is to go back to inform them so they can make the necessary changes if needed.

Haven went back to optical shop yet cuz busy sia.. I collected on Thursday only. And I only notice the diff when looking at presentation slides..

Top part is most blur, middle part less blur, bottom is crystal clear.. and I notice it’s more obvious (in terms of diff) on left eye..

ahger_2311

Reaction score
Is there a deadline to go back?
Like 3 days or 7 days? Cuz the earliest I can go back is next Saturday sia

Reaction score

Probably good to go back and have your degree checked again. :s13:

if you see clearer at distance using the lower portion (lower degree), chances are the distance might be over corrected

s3856

Reaction score
Hi guys! I’m looking to change my lens on my glasses. Any places to recommend? Kept reading that going to JB is cheaper.

What’s the price right now for Hoya transition + blue filter and just blue filter lens?

You may try Pro Eye Studio @ Paradigm Mall JB. They having promotions now.if buy one ic!Berlin frame is 30% discount and second frame for 50% discount. Offer end at Jul.

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You may try Pro Eye Studio @ Paradigm Mall JB. They having promotions now.if buy one ic!Berlin frame is 30% discount and second frame for 50% discount. Offer end at Jul.

Thanks bro! i love ic berlin! i have 3 pairs from them! thank you! but i have 2 other frame i would like to do. I will head there on the weekend to see. Thanks man!

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Read on Facebook the review not very good but it's other branch. I will go there to enquiry still and check. Thanks!

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score

tortoise18

Banned
Reaction score
Crizal Prevencia & Zeiss BlueProtect uses a Blue Coating to reflect blue Light. These lenses usually appear much more yellowish than normal.

Kodak UVblue has HEV(Blue) Filter properties inbuilt into the material, this lens will have a more natural view.

:)

Ah.. I asked Taeng, showed him my specs but he said no blue filter 😂. Then i should just stick to kodak next time lol

gerald91

Reaction score
need some advice here..

i always have the perception that transitional lenses are only worn by uncles and aunties but recently seen a few younger adults pulling it off too.

any recommendation on what kind of frame is best suited for transitional lens?

currently, i am considering the rayban wayfarer type of frame.

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Depending on your degree, I recommend Using clear transparent frame. In trend right now. Can be doubled up as a sunglasses when outside.

Or if you daring enough, go for double bar. Very popular in Europe but in sg... still conservative.

need some advice here..

i always have the perception that transitional lenses are only worn by uncles and aunties but recently seen a few younger adults pulling it off too.

any recommendation on what kind of frame is best suited for transitional lens?

currently, i am considering the rayban wayfarer type of frame.

gerald91

Reaction score
Depending on your degree, I recommend Using clear transparent frame. In trend right now. Can be doubled up as a sunglasses when outside.

Or if you daring enough, go for double bar. Very popular in Europe but in sg... still conservative.

double bar like the aviator ? i tried aviator but cannot pull off (face too fat/big. hahahha)

ok will go check out transparent frame.

Tks man!

5adisticD3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
file.jpg

this is a long shot but anyone know if here local got sell this or similar ?
only manage to find it in rosemanclub in thailand
can buy online but still wanna see can get local or not
frame only... need to do the lens here

LaksaTitan

Reaction score
Eq7KBF0l.jpg

Raybans nose pad turning green. Does my optical shop have original stock or do I have to go to service centre to get them replaced?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.