Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
I had a pleasant surprise. A GoJek passenger who took a ride from me last month, for a short trip from CBD to MBS, gave me a $100 tip into my GoJek wallet a few days ago, almost a week after the trip! Happy like a bird sia :)

Gruber

Reaction score
Seems gwab is promoting share ride.... Cos for the moment go jek no share ride. Only way to fight with them for now..... To provide affordable ride and transparent.

Yesterday late evening I was with family at Tree Top walk. Booked a ride back to Macritchie carpark. GoJek $6 vs Grab $8. Booked GoJek no need to think further. Also it was my first time booking ride as GoJek rider. LOL!

Gruber

Reaction score

Boh leh. I saw my earnings for that day suddenly jumped from just slightly $300 to breach $400 after completed a $7+ short trip. I jitao stunned like vegetable so went to history and check. Really got a log record for $100 tip. Then I check the trip reference number and traced that it was a trip taken in June. Don't know whether rider mistake or not, anyway, took the money and lip JB to jiak first. LOL!

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Need do full am peak and weekend to see money for gem

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Gruber

Reaction score
Gojek if wan to hit 25 trips per day. Need at least how many hours?

Weekdays usually I need at least 14 hours for 35 points which is around 27 trips. Weekends sometimes can hit 35 points in 10 hours. Last Saturday I started at 3pm and finished 35 points just 30 minutes before 1am.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Gojek if wan to hit 25 trips per day. Need at least how many hours?

If here will tell you 12-13 hour

If go fb will tell u 8-10 hour can liao

If go telegram will show u ss of 35 point,ss of $500+ earning and some ss of $30+ fare trip. Then tell you he did it in 5 hour only

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

kop2311987

Reaction score
Weekdays usually I need at least 14 hours for 35 points which is around 27 trips. Weekends sometimes can hit 35 points in 10 hours. Last Saturday I started at 3pm and finished 35 points just 30 minutes before 1am.

I see. U took gojek fleet car? Or own car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.