Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

georgemcics

Screenshot-20190708-141936.png

Lidat means m on points? They ask me do 25 trips for $545 wor...

:o

No medal

25 trip for $545

Jin ho tan

1 2 3

3 2 1

Gojek gojek lumber wan!

Hi Bros and sis,

I know this question gets asked in here every once in a while. So please pardon me.

I will be without a job soon and am considering to either take up taxi driving or get into PHV.

Would you advise which is better? I have a Taxi license already and in my 40s. Currently unsure whats best.

Thanks all for your time!

Taxi

1 2 3
3 2 1

comfort comfort lumber wan!!!!

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

kl39717

No medal

25 trip for $545

Jin ho tan

1 2 3

3 2 1

Gojek gojek lumber wan!

Taxi

1 2 3
3 2 1

comfort comfort lumber wan!!!!

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

They gimme 1st July to 14th July. Till now no ping leh. :(

newcell

Hi Bros and sis,

I know this question gets asked in here every once in a while. So please pardon me.

I will be without a job soon and am considering to either take up taxi driving or get into PHV.

Would you advise which is better? I have a Taxi license already and in my 40s. Currently unsure whats best.

Question as difficult as from course.
I see more flexibility with taxi.
Maybe others has different view.

couscous

teksi betta

if no sound from fone how? aimlessly roam also waste petrol.

at least teksi roam got chance for street hail.

#phvbsl

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

No sound, pcw kaki(s) then.
While in transit also pcw, jus ensure paymasters
Cannot see wad u doing.

Avoid hanging device in prominent spot.

Brovale

Hi guys, any idea if this week gj is using minimum earnings or points system?
Gojek is both, daily incentives and mwe, cause minimum earnings is Amount - 20% - fare+incentives= ??? If your fares+incentives more than the tiers no top up.. the other one is flash incentives, like how many trips get how much, that one random.

Brovale

Hi Bros and sis,

Driving not easy, are u prepare to drive 10-14hrs daily, if yes, then either can. PhD is all abt incentives and nowadays also abt whether hv enough trips/gems/pts to hit incentives anot. If no incentives,phd die,unless you using own vehicle without rental commitments. Taxi can take road hailer passengers and they also can take phd, so taxi so good why still PhD, cause we trying to pretend that we are not taxi drivers...lol

If not looking for job and just want to drive for living taxi better

Hi Bros and sis,

Leave No Men Behind

Tesi no nid rely on wad hail etc.

Tapped on the current platform provision and all will be good.
Keyword: non stop.
Scared u dun wan fetch only

Broadwalk

Hi Bros and sis,

Try asking your contacts and friends if they have any position for you? :o Drive taxis no good if you have family commitment. :o I 42 already find job difficult then no choice drive taxis. :o

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.