The Division 2

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oic thanks! Beginning to understand how to piece these up. Btw, which specialization u r running when u got the exotic holster components?
Those are set bonus for 1, 2, 3 same brand pieces equipped. If you equip 2 sets of FG, eg on chest and kneepads, u will get 1st 2 bonuses. If equip 3, u will get all 3 bonus. Which gear part u equip in does not matter. Note that some brands only appear on 3 specific parts nia.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oic thanks! Beginning to understand how to piece these up. Btw, which specialization u r running when u got the exotic holster components?

Nt using the holster at the moment coz i wanna collect more exotic components. My fren is using on his lmg build with fast swap to pistol then back to lmg fully loaded. Damn gay and OP. Maybe sharpshooter for more stability and accuracy?

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not using as well until i can find a way to equip without losing my CD, SP & armor. i changed from LMG to AR (custom P416 G3) as primary. but still use LMG on occasions when i need to spray bullets at tanky elite

ok maybe i try sharpshooter, hopefully could get those holster component from CP4.
Nt using the holster at the moment coz i wanna collect more exotic components. My fren is using on his lmg build with fast swap to pistol then back to lmg fully loaded. Damn gay and OP. Maybe sharpshooter for more stability and accuracy?

Be@rbrick

Reaction score
RNG very bad for me leh. farm whole week can't even replace anything. lately been getting many drops with crit chance & damage in gears. but i skill build, no use for me, maybe i should try crit build?

those unhighlighted items under Fenris Group i.e assault rifle damage. how can i highlight these attributes?
BPr6j5P.jpg

for my case keep getting +300 plus skills which I don't really use :s13:

Be@rbrick

Reaction score
Hi... one silly question... I'm running unbreakable as of now. I've got the damage & armour buy low HP. yay or nay?

armor - 417136
hp - 65k

rng drops pretty bad.. keep getting those that I don't need.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi... one silly question... I'm running unbreakable as of now. I've got the damage & armour buy low HP. yay or nay?

armor - 417136
hp - 65k

very high armor, but pretty low health. if your build is around unbreakable, what kind of brandset is the chest piece? Gila Guard?

Also what weapon is your main?

And what are the talents you are using?

What are your attribute scores like? 4 / 11 / 0?

and do you plan to raid with the build?

If you want, we can help to critique and advise so long as you are willing to share / screenshot all your gear and the detailed stats. This was my roasting from last week: https://imgur.com/a/4pcxSLj

of course it has changed since then so please do not follow this build I shared, it is just an example of how to get feedback.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if play solo anything also ok lolz
if play with team/clan, better discuss with them

personally i felt if you got some attributes to replenish armor on the fly (i.e armor on kill), you should be fine.

armor - 417136
hp - 65k

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did a quick run as skill build, not going to viable for me after TU5. my CD is almost 4x longer! though they did "buff" the dmg, it's not going to be enough. it's like 1 step forward, 2 steps back … andthey say changes going to make skill build better?

darn … need to scrap my skill build. going berserk now!
tveNfWV.jpg

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Be@rbrick

Reaction score
very high armor, but pretty low health. if your build is around unbreakable, what kind of brandset is the chest piece? Gila Guard?

Also what weapon is your main?

What are your attribute scores like? 4 / 11 / 0?

and do you plan to raid with the build?

If you want, we can help to critique and advise so long as you are willing to share / screenshot all your gear and the detailed stats. This was my roasting from last week: https://imgur.com/a/4pcxSLj

of course it has changed since then so please do not follow this build I shared, it is just an example of how to get feedback.

Hi sorry for the late reply.

what kind of brandset is the chest piece? >> Gila Guard 2/3

Also what weapon is your main? >> Black Market M60

Mask >> Centered
Vest >> Unbreakable
Holster >> Exotic just for the quick draw since i'm running LMG
Backpack >> Hardened Armor
Kneepad >> Patience

What are your attribute scores like? >> 9/11/1

and do you plan to raid with the build? >> unfortunately can't due to current clan i randomly join all MIA. waanted to try raid though. will try to upload pictures when i'm home. now still at office :s22:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oic thanks ... so skill builds coming on 8th but they already convert CD to haste. this sure cause alot of confusion. I felt they might as well push forward the PTS live schedule to 8th? :s22:

anyway skill build on hold. going ahead with berserk, quite fun with 25% AoK (though will change to HoK once I find another suitable piece to craft)

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

and do you plan to raid with the build? >> unfortunately can't due to current clan i randomly join all MIA. waanted to try raid though. will try to upload pictures when i'm home. now still at office :s22:

wow that means alot of the blues went into your armor? ok anyways you prob balance out your blues abit. 400+K armor is very high and may or may not be useful. not sure what your other reds plus need the stats to see if your reds were helping u kill. i had biggest problem in the past, my reds were really terrible.

speaking of which: the Centered talent - is dependent on performing a headshot. with an LMG main, i think it's rather difficult to guarantee that, even with an AR, unless they are close range. Plus LMG's class specific traits have bonus to dmg for targets out of cover. Only marksman rifles have the special trait for headshot dmg bonus.

anyways our clan is still very active and do raid on a fairly regular basis each week. like last night there were at least 2 raiding parties rushing to complete their weekly raid. all are working class folks with family so if you're interested just drop me a PM for the discord link. no guarantee on raid success because raid is really end-game kinda play right now so everyone has to be close to their A-game and needs the ability to comms back to everyone in voice chat. if you're shy or not comfortable to chat in voice it will work against the entire team because voice comms does help alot in the raid. but because of the raid, it helps improve my build and inventory as well.

btw, i have a few BM M60s as well but might switch out to the Infantry MG5. that seems to be the new meta :)

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then why still sticking with clan? better change to another clan soon :D

if you running dual LMG, do you still need quick draw? with gunner, LMG going to have at least 150 rounds!

am running AR + LMG / Shotgun. don't find the need for quick draw. tried talent "fill all up" once & find it not necessary at all
Hi sorry for the late reply.

what kind of brandset is the chest piece? >> Gila Guard 2/3

Also what weapon is your main? >> Black Market M60

Mask >> Centered
Vest >> Unbreakable
Holster >> Exotic just for the quick draw since i'm running LMG
Backpack >> Hardened Armor
Kneepad >> Patience

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, need some opinions & advises

been using for PvE & pretty happy with this build so far. just wish health could be higher (e.g 200k) compared to depending on skills, this is easier for hard bounties. maybe CP4 will be easier too, will try that out soon.

so like to know
~ how or what can be improve be further?
~ is this suitable for raid?

GS498 9/10/0 Armor 228K Health 135k Skill 0
AR Custom P416 G3 19.5k
LMG Black Market M60 E6 31.7k
SHOTGUN SPAS12 185k~192k

MASK Cete Badger 21.5k dte 7% aok 15%
Attributes health 4k*dte 23% hok 6k

VEST Stridvast Fenris 39.5k
AR dmg 10% pfe 10%
A/health 31k weapon dmg 3% chd 9.5%
T/Berserk armor 10%
note: can swop VEST for unbreakable talent if need more protection

HOLSTER Jackrabbit Gila 31.4k armor 5%
A/health 21k *aok 17k

BACKPACK Winter Badger 40.0k
dte 7% aok 15%
A/armor 5% *chc 10% armor 13k weapon dmg 4%

GLOVES Kote Murakami 19.9k health 8%
A/*armor 19k shotgun dmg 6%
T/weapon dmg 5%
note: previous gila gloves provides haz 27% + LMG dmg 7% but decides to swop for more health + armor + weapon dmg

KNEE Knaskydd Fenris 25.1k
AR dmg 10% pfe 10%
A/armor 16k
T/dte 10% Patience

abbrev
* crafted
A/ attributes T/talent M/mods
aok armor on kill
hok health on kill
dte damage to elite
pfe protection from elite
chc crit hit chance
chd crit hit damage

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Berserk need to use clutch and try get as much crit chance as possible. W/o it, u wun dare to 100% activate berserk. Even defender drone dun last long enough de. AOK/HOK is kinda useless coz its very low compared to your overall armour/hp pool.

Tbh, ur build is kinda over the place. U spec armour when u need to reduce armour to activate berserk. Also, to use berserk in raid, u need know the mechanics well. I only dare to use berserk build in 2nd and 3rd boss nia. For 1st boss, i prefer to use unstoppable (maybe looking to build same set but change chest to bloodsucker or unbreakable). 4th boss cfm unstoppable with 300k armour. Coz when drones fly ard, u shoot them down and can get buff liao, very easy. Tried berserk and i die a lot faster. I also find running AR with chatterbox to be the best combo for PVE.

This is my AR berserk set frm memory.

Armour: 200k
HP: 174k
Skill power: 178

Build: 11/4/1

Mask: murakami
46% dte, 11k hp

Bag: 511
10.5% wpn dmg, 5% chc, and some chd.
Vital and hard hitting. Trying to find pyogostyle with same attributes and talents except change chd to hp

Chest: FG stridvast
13% wpn dmg, 10.5% chc, 23k hp
Berserk, vital
Try to get this version coz this 1 have red mod slot.

Gloves: alps climbing gloves
11% ar dmg
Clutch
One of the few gloves with red mod slot. Trying to find others to swap out if needed.

Holster: gila jackrabbit
36k hp, 11.5%chc
Gila holster is the only holster with 2 red mod slots. Worth to get. To get full 15 or 15.5% chc, ur hp need to be around 20-23k hp max. Got a few and tested the combo with my 15% chc. Im trying to find a very low armour set with high hp so that i can max out chc easily with high hp.

Kneepads: fenris
22k hp
Hard hitting and patience
The only kneepads with 2 talents but im trying to get HH with braced instead. Patience dun work here for my build. Lol. I have other WW/DH but trying to find them with blue attributes. Max chc is 9% or so, so not that worth to throw away 22k hp. At most sacrifice mask hp for chc.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.