Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The usual suspects will always Be messi and CR7...

CR7 leading Portugal to lift the Europe Nations League Trophy last month.

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
alisson has a good chance for balon d'or.

The chances of GK winning it is very low. The last and only goalkeeper to win the balon d'or was Lev Yashin aka the black spider during 1963. Still think van dijk has a better chance as I can see the media is pushing him to win.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The chances of GK winning it is very low. The last and only goalkeeper to win the balon d'or was Lev Yashin aka the black spider during 1963. Still think van dijk has a better chance as I can see the media is pushing him to win.
Media pushing him to win is to create hype...
The more controversy, the more news they sell

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“The club have spent in excess of £200m on extending contracts of a number of key players over the past 12 months, including Salah, Firmino, Mane and Henderson, with the emphasis on spending to keep rather than spending to buy.” [@_pauljoyce]

I think that is a rather good strategy to keep star players. And our current players are well drilled to klopp tactic. Only if couple of youth signing and one or two signing like left back cover and an alt winger or striker will be good

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The usual suspects will always Be messi and CR7...

CR7 leading Portugal to lift the Europe Nations League Trophy last month.

I'll be really annoyed if it's Messi again. No major championships won unlike VVD, Alisson, or CR7.

looney_saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like Liverpool is done with the transfer window. What a pity. Liverpool didn't use its standing as CL Champion to draw outstanding technical talents to the club. Not sure the current crop of players has sufficient technical talents to bring EPL home in a league. Or just going to rely on stamina and leg power again? Whatever works.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot be, what happened to all the understood players? Accordingly, we will buy alot.

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sidetrack a bit. Lozano, anyone recall? From Mexico, had a terrific season and star player for World Cup. Suddenly no news too?

Reaction score
“The club have spent in excess of £200m on extending contracts of a number of key players over the past 12 months, including Salah, Firmino, Mane and Henderson, with the emphasis on spending to keep rather than spending to buy.” [@_pauljoyce]

I think that is a rather good strategy to keep star players. And our current players are well drilled to klopp tactic. Only if couple of youth signing and one or two signing like left back cover and an alt winger or striker will be good

Bro..i dun think so leh....hope we dont end up like spurs...

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Klopp like betting big on Origi, Brewster, Lallana to come good this season.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
Klopp and Edwards now work in the shadows. The usual journalists are only used to dispel rumours.

With the Copa just finished and AFCON stilll ongoing, business activities have been slow.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
manu signing neymar liao manu fans still free to come liverpool thread post. :s13:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp and Edwards now work in the shadows. The usual journalists are only used to dispel rumours.

With the Copa just finished and AFCON stilll ongoing, business activities have been slow.

definitely. not blind faith but i believe they know our squad is still not complete and is working to get there.

tho im really eager to see what rhian, wilson and not forgetting woodburn, are capable of this coming season. believe its time to blood them liao. while for the holland kid, dunno his name sibei long. smth hover one, maybe too early. so we still need a backup left back. someone of status like lord klavan. if we got budget, in an ideal world, we need a ** to partner vvd, a better version of shaq, and a plan b striker. a backup DMC as well. dun wan hendo anywhere near there liao. he can play in CM. and if keita really still not able to do anything next season, need a replacement for him. really hope he can gel with this team. he is literally our black gerrard.

Last edited:

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anfield HQ
5m
BREAKING: Divock Origi has committed his future to Liverpool Football Club.

“I always felt comfortable here. I made steps during my career, I say that I became a man here at this club, I signed when I was 19. It’s an amazing club.”

There’s our signing of versatile forward in Origi

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We should at least sign an attacking midfielder as I read online that the injury suffered by ox is one of the more serious injury and could possibly return again or even take the edge off his game. Non of our midfielders are able to penetrate through the middle. That was the reason why we lost the title. We could not create through the middle and drew too many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.