BEWARE!! of Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd AGAIN

Reesey

Reaction score
I have originally posted a thread 1+ year back but I could still victim being scam by that shop and in trade show.
My experience was I bought a HP laptop but only to realize its a counterfeit product with unlicense windows installed.
Try searching for this company in social media and forum you will get better picture.
And also remind people around you not to purchase anything from this store.

Blazing fire

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing

I have originally posted a thread 1+ year back but I could still victim being scam by that shop and in trade show.
My experience was I bought a HP laptop but only to realize its a counterfeit product with unlicense windows installed.
Try searching for this company in social media and forum you will get better picture.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
challenger?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually for HP u can tell whether it is original HP easily by looking at the box and the product.

Reesey

Reaction score
Actually for HP u can tell whether it is original HP easily by looking at the box and the product.

thats the thing, trust.
i know how to differential real and fake brand but choose to trust the shop when they told me "its the last set, only after paying you can unbox" and there wasn't enough space for me to unbox it at their booth so i simply have them bag it then bring it home.
even before buying i was expecting at worse second hand but only till i reached home to check, then only realized it was a counterfeit brand.

Last edited:

Reesey

Reaction score
UPDATE
theres source indicate the store have change their name to Infinito Atrix and they still appear in trade show and online retail.
not sure how reliable the source but base on the new name and store location.... ya....

uc

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UPDATE
theres source indicate the store have change their name to Infinito Atrix and they still appear in trade show and online retail.
not sure how reliable the source but base on the new name and store location.... ya....

uc

Actually it is stupid to sell such product as user can easily tell the different and report them to CASE and the police.

Reesey

Reaction score
Actually it is stupid to sell such product as user can easily tell the different and report them to CASE and the police.

they are betting on individual will not make the case big but rather just ask for refund and its definitely not the only unethical/scam thing they do.
other thread have also mention about receiving copies of Windows thats already been activated by others and fake Windows sticker on the product.

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Omg. But how i know the co name before paying n get the receipt?

I realise many are hiding behind the big names like courts, harvey norman , best denki. They paste the name then ppl will think is courts , harvey or best denki etc but in fact is not. I almost bought one in the tech show then it was pointed out by one of the booth the licence upgrade is sell below cost price n the real co name is not the names on the booth. Scary sia

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.