Genting FAQ - Part 3

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey give more reviews please? I’m driving up next week. :D

Checked in at 3.15pm. All outside view, connecting, non-smoking options greyed out. Paid MYR 5 for 2 blocked-view rooms with 6 rooms apart at the end of the corridor. A fxxking bad beginning :mad:

Add-on: All-you-can-eat buffet dinner at Malaysian Food Street at MYR39/pax on Wednesday. I doubt if it’s really wuhua.

givansingapore

Reaction score
Difference is that deluxe has bottle water and kettle with coffee packet.

Can be very bad if you get inside. Face the room opposite about 3 metres away and the aircon machine for the hallway is running 24/7 and very noisy.

Try and check in early if cannot ask for a room change for the next day.

Only superior deluxe and world club rooms have bottled water in the room upon check in. Bottled water is not available for other room types.

givansingapore

Reaction score
Nolar bro - comp rooms they won't deduct yr points even if no show - but of course then u will be blacklisted from getting further offers in future.

Best is to call up to cancel if u really can't make it as then u will still get free rooms in future...

But it's true for cases of rooms redeemed using yr GP points - u will not be getting any refunds in the event u cancel it...best to change the stay dates rather than outright cancellation.

Actually if you call to cancel, they will reinstate your free comp for the month.

Smarty2

Reaction score
Actually if you call to cancel, they will reinstate your free comp for the month.

Yes, exactly, bro - that's why i said if no-show (without informing) then blacklisted for future offers. I normally will shift the dates by calling up...no prob at all....if really can't make it at all for tat particular mth then no choice hv to request them to cancel...

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much will the toll amount to when driving from
Sg to Genting?:o any calculator to calculate?:o

Smarty2

Reaction score
Only superior deluxe and world club rooms have bottled water in the room upon check in. Bottled water is not available for other room types.

That's correct, bro - only superior deluxe & club rooms hv bottled water. Btw - personally i prefer those levels still with carpet...those levels recently renovated are without carpet - pretty noisy upstairs when ppl stomp or drag chairs

Smarty2

Reaction score
Serious? hmm Should have ask my friend to try..Cos last mth he cant go so suck thumb free room and pts gone

Tats right bro...cancel is no issue...can rebook the comp on another date in same mth...better still u just call up to change dates without cancelling 1st.. it's allowed...uncle lim not scared u change dates just scared u nvr come again😁

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey give more reviews please? I’m driving up next week. :D

Im also driving up no 18 night... will be there till 21 July.
When going up

Parking is free with Gold Card and above
anything else is PAY.
Genting now anything and everything is money..
Check in early money. Choose view money connecting room money..

But All "claimable" from Uncle Lim.

HUAT AH! :s13::s13:

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's correct, bro - only superior deluxe & club rooms hv bottled water. Btw - personally i prefer those levels still with carpet...those levels recently renovated are without carpet - pretty noisy upstairs when ppl stomp or drag chairs

Carpet is the MOST ****ING dirty room..
China pple love to spit on the carpet. Imagine u walking barefooted on the carpet. Prefer the NON carpet one..

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who dunno.
Singaporean go there is straight away silver card.

To get gold card need to clock 300TP.. Quick easy to clock if you asked me.
To clock Platinum is 10000TP points.

In VVIP lounge. Free food and drinks.. Per bet is 1000RM for baccarat and 100 per chip for roulette..

Any other question can ask me.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading up 18 Jul - 21 Jul?

Will be driving up 18 Jul night.

Why you go night time? :o Btw how to be sure if we dun drive wrong way because sometimes google map or waze is slow to react and respond and we may drive to wrong ramp or route? :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who dunno.
Singaporean go there is straight away silver card.

To get gold card need to clock 300TP.. Quick easy to clock if you asked me.
To clock Platinum is 10000TP points.

In VVIP lounge. Free food and drinks.. Per bet is 1000RM for baccarat and 100 per chip for roulette..

Any other question can ask me.

I checked in FWH so where I can do membership? :o

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why you go night time? :o Btw how to be sure if we dun drive wrong way because sometimes google map or waze is slow to react and respond and we may drive to wrong ramp or route? :o

less traffic and no sun light.. easier to drive.. and no speed trap by police.. Only take those of those FIX speed trap.

No need GPS la.. alway take the same route up to Genting..
Not difficult..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.