Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
few years ago regularly 100 off 5/600. then recently 120 off 1k.

now off 700 is very good liao.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weird.

I tried clicking the 100 coupon in Qoo10 app. They gimme a 10 bucks coupons instead.

Anyone face the same problem as me?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

urutoraman

Reaction score
Weird.

I tried clicking the 100 coupon in Qoo10 app. They gimme a 10 bucks coupons instead.

Anyone face the same problem as me?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Check your coupon list, the message is copied from when you redeemed the $10 coupon.

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see them selling several stuffs on Qoo10 but I've never bought from them b4 tho... u know abt the Jiji murder case? I think if Jiji got offer several days one-to-one warranty for their furniture, should be no prob to buy from them... btw fyi Courts is currently having a GSS sale..

Wat theres a jiji murder case? What happened? I only know edmw got a mcjiji

lasnoblur

Master Member
Reaction score
I see them selling several stuffs on Qoo10 but I've never bought from them b4 tho... u know abt the Jiji murder case? I think if Jiji got offer several days one-to-one warranty for their furniture, should be no prob to buy from them... btw fyi Courts is currently having a GSS sale..

dono about murder case.

however i went to their showroom for collection before. Have to wait 1 hour plus on weekend !!! serious shortage of staff and many queuing up collection.

I checked with guy on duty and he said its common. Advise me to choose delivery next time.

FYI.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dono about murder case.

however i went to their showroom for collection before. Have to wait 1 hour plus on weekend !!! serious shortage of staff and many queuing up collection.

I checked with guy on duty and he said its common. Advise me to choose delivery next time.

FYI.

Maybe the service staff kena murdered, hence the lobby queue time.

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
redeemed the burger just now... LOL.. now i know why u guys say this... :s13::s13:
... in the end i only ate all the surrounding of the burger that have little or no sauce... the parts where the mala sauce is concentrated at i threw them away... :s27::s27::s27:

Dunno can ask them no sauce or not.

chelsea78

Reaction score
Anyone noticed that QuuBe replaced MameQ with QuuBee which is harder to catch as they move quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.