Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

tingar1

Reaction score
Do all earbuds come wif sensor that detect whether it’s fitted properly in ur ear? I hv the Samsung iconx, keep cutting off when I tilt my head. Super irritating.
It's certainly not in all earbuds but Samsung has provided guide [ Keyword: Samsung iconx fit sensor | P.s: can't post url ] about how to make sure its a proper fit so you can don't encounter complications during your session. :)

hoks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's certainly not in all earbuds but Samsung has provided guide [ Keyword: Samsung iconx fit sensor | P.s: can't post url ] about how to make sure its a proper fit so you can don't encounter complications during your session. :)

The sensor itself is the complication:s13:

If I decide to change to another this will be the reason.

Jlyong0008

Reaction score
I saw a review that creative air connectivity is bad. If phone put in jeans back pocket, might get intermittent connection problem

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

Bluetooth works best when there is line of sight. It is quite difficult to get a signal through our bodies. I tried cupping my ear buds with my hands (anker liberty sound core) and the signal got interrupted. Can't be helped. Is physics.

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Bluetooth works best when there is line of sight. It is quite difficult to get a signal through our bodies. I tried cupping my ear buds with my hands (anker liberty sound core) and the signal got interrupted. Can't be helped. Is physics.

Ok ok. Sorry for being a noob. Haha

But sometimes even my phone is in front, I have slight connectivity issue or stutter issue as AbuNene mentioned

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That's because traditional Bluetooth connects from one earbud then to another.

If your earbuds have the Qualcomm's QCC3026 with TWS+ it allows both earbuds to connect simultaneously, hence, reducing connectivity issue. Too bad only works for handphones having SD 845/855 processors

FYI, OPPO O-Free and Mavin Air-X earbuds come with the QCC3026 chip

Last edited:

Downloader

Reaction score
Those who bought Pamu Slide, appreciate if you can give some review or feedback of the good and bad and if it's worth to buy despite the cheaper crowdfunded price.

Recalled reading one of the earlier review that while driving, a little bump will engage the buds as it is not tight while in the case thus disrupting whatever existing BT connection in car e.g. BT music. I use Android Auto which by right don't allow a second BT audio/handsfree connection so perhaps it won't affect me. Wondering if this only affects the earlier production batch.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Got my sabbat e12 from Lazada. Fast shipping as it was from a Singapore seller

ukjD3Ql.jpg

Having tried earbuds like 65t, AirPods gen 1, 2, senheisser momentum, many Anker wireless earbuds like liberty and mifo. This is very close to senheisser momentum.

The downside would be the lack of bass.

shinoku2

Reaction score
Still waiting for mine as it was in the 3rd badge,had some concern as there are alot or bad reviews on microphone, not able to operate and get etc.

Will update once I receive my unit hopefully by next week

Those who bought Pamu Slide, appreciate if you can give some review or feedback of the good and bad and if it's worth to buy despite the cheaper crowdfunded price.

Recalled reading one of the earlier review that while driving, a little bump will engage the buds as it is not tight while in the case thus disrupting whatever existing BT connection in car e.g. BT music. I use Android Auto which by right don't allow a second BT audio/handsfree connection so perhaps it won't affect me. Wondering if this only affects the earlier production batch.

shinoku2

Reaction score
Which seller and how much did you get it for?thinking to get it as well.

ukjD3Ql.jpg

Having tried earbuds like 65t, AirPods gen 1, 2, senheisser momentum, many Anker wireless earbuds like liberty and mifo. This is very close to senheisser momentum.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Sabbat E12 True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones Deep Bass Stereo Sound Noise Cancelling Sweat proof TWS Bluetooth Earbuds, Built-in Mic in-Ear Wireless Earphones with Portable Qi Charging Box https://s.lazada.sg/s.UjpS

Same price from taobao but I see china sellers on Lazada selling cheaper. No idea why

Which seller and how much did you get it for?thinking to get it as well.

ksksksks

Reaction score
By no means they can fight with the senheisser momentum but the comfort and fitting is way better for me.

For the price I think worth it and it comes with wireless charging and USB c charging. If u compare it against AirPods 2 w wireless charging - 299 sgd

Slayer1

Master Member
Reaction score
so far still is Creative Outlier Air better in term of sound and pricing

Not to forget support.
I had some issues on my Outlier's micro-USB charging port which was working intermittently.
Emailed Creative Support and they sent a courier to collect it and sent a NIB in 3 days time by courier.

Excellent service imho.

S1

stiffzzzz

Reaction score
anyone can do a fast recommendation on wireless earbuds to buy for under $30 budget for today's 7/7 sale?

priorities are good sound quality and comfort when using for a long time

is ZNT D06-L worth it? seems like overhyped

I bought a pair of wireless earbuds recently for $25.00, looks very nice but the sound quality is so-so only. Don’t think can compare with the high end models. Comfort is ok though. I think you it’s better to pay more for a brand name set if sound quality is a top priority. Otherwise for normal use should be ok if expectations are not high.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
anyone can do a fast recommendation on wireless earbuds to buy for under $30 budget for today's 7/7 sale?

priorities are good sound quality and comfort when using for a long time

is ZNT D06-L worth it? seems like overhyped
OEGxnpQl.png

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

polowalrus

Reaction score

ukjD3Ql.jpg

Received mine too. I felt that it has slight bloat in bass though.. and missing mud and some highs. I adjusted by EQ to lower bass and boost mid/highs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.