Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Unique.Melody

Reaction score
If I want to watch Netflix US, other than having a VPN, I need to have US Netflix account also? SG account cannot work even with US VPN?

You do not need to have a US Netflix account. Netflix accounts are universal. The content however are geo locked. So as long as it is a Netflix account, a VPN will be enough. Some VPN have exclusive Netflix servers to prevent high latency so you can watch US content without buffering the videos.

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just need to have the right VPN to watch USA netflix content. Most VPN are blocked by Netflix.

Netflix usually blocks VPN users by their IP address. It can even block an entire range of IP addresses from a data center known to host VPN servers, which is why most VPNs are unable to combat Netflix's firewall.

If I want to watch Netflix US, other than having a VPN, I need to have US Netflix account also? SG account cannot work even with US VPN?

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just need to have the right VPN to watch USA netflix content. Most VPN are blocked by Netflix.

Netflix usually blocks VPN users by their IP address. It can even block an entire range of IP addresses from a data center known to host VPN servers, which is why most VPNs are unable to combat Netflix's firewall.

Which VPN can bypass to watch US’s catalogue? Hahaha can sic? Thanks sir! Can pm me the promo for nord and surfshark?

Which VPN is more recommended for Netflix US? Nord or shark?

Last edited:

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Replied your pm already.....

Which VPN can bypass to watch US’s catalogue? Hahaha can sic? Thanks sir! Can pm me the promo for nord and surfshark?

Which VPN is more recommended for Netflix US? Nord or shark?

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A few vpn pops up when u Google for vpn that still works in China. Some of them are expressvpn, nordvpn, purevpn, surfshark vpn etc. I hold no responsibility if they don't work as I don't use them in China. Try using those that offers trial to test the speed and connection etc.

Social media, gmail

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.